Tuesday`s attendance

ALWAYS_SFC

Hmmm....half term game.....good point....hadn't made the connection.....might take the nipper....

and put him through this ****e! I told my 4 old two minutes ago that Saints Lost and his reaction

"ooooooooooooow (sigh) Saints are rubbish arent they"

Although I have a ST I won't be going - I just can't face watching McGoldrick and BWP.

I shall turn up to the pub for a pre-match pint however because that these days is a far more pleasurable experience. I was prepared to give JP and the kids a chance but it is now very apparent if things stay as they are (and let's face it there's not much hope of change) this once great club is doomed.

Have thought about coming up for this one. Have texted my mate to see if he's up for it.

Have some brilliant recollections of Coventry games at the Dell in the 80's. Afraid I might be disappointed however having watched the game on Sky the other week.

Anyway if my mate in Hants. is up for it, so am I.

Will let you know, if you're bothered...

Im going and after Coventry score their third,im going to start Lowe out songs.

It wont change a thing,but i will surely feel better.

I'm going too for that very same reason. If enough others take the same view, we can make enough noise that it could well have an effect.

I'm going too for that very same reason. If enough others take the same view, we can make enough noise that it could well have an effect.

Wes I have had about 8 texts from mates who are going on Tuesday to have a moan. People may think that is wrong, but I think people have had a enough

Wes I have had about 8 texts from mates who are going on Tuesday to have a moan. People may think that is wrong, but I think people have had a enough

Problem is Rupert and Wilde will not even be there , venom should be directed at Askham and Richards who hide behind the scenes proping up this GET EVERY CHOICE WRONG board

Just stay away things can,t get worse without our support. Only season ticket holders will turn up for the next home game

my 2 sons are not going , one for the first time is not coming back from Uni for the game.

The younger one(14) is going bowling with his mates

they both have season tickets

my 2 sons are not going , one for the first time is not coming back from Uni for the game.

The younger one(14) is going bowling with his mates

they both have season tickets

A true and sorry indictment of our club. Where did it all go wrong and is Lowe the root cause?

fed up and not excited about it -even in bad times I normally am -but will be going, hopefully bit more positive by then

that is my problem but i truly cannot think of anything to be positive about, Jan keeps shuffling the pack but at the end of the day the players he has are just not good enough no matter how much some on here try to big them up

Although I have a ST I won't be going - I just can't face watching McGoldrick and BWP.

I shall turn up to the pub for a pre-match pint however because that these days is a far more pleasurable experience. I was prepared to give JP and the kids a chance but it is now very apparent if things stay as they are (and let's face it there's not much hope of change) this once great club is doomed.

What !!!!!!!! ...... but McGold***** is Lowe's CHOSEN Striker ......... trouble is, McGold*****'s taken it literally .......... he plays as if he's "On Strike "