QPR Build Up

Thedelldays

QPR are due a win and I am afraid it will be this weekend. Remy looks a good player and his pace will cause us problems. Think it will be 2-0 QPR.

How can any team "be due a win"??? They have looked like an absolute abortion of a football team this season as a whole and have only gotten results (draw or wins) from other teams being monumentally incompetent against them. City drew there for the same reason we beat them at home, they beat Chelsea despite Chelsea having a perfectly good goal disallowed and a million chances they didn't take. Never has the premier league team seen a team that deserves the song couldn't score in a brothel more than this QPR team.

Provided we play properly we should comfortably beat them by more than the away game really.

Reckon....

Boruc; Clyne Fonte Yoshi Shaw; Cork, Morgan; Puncheon, Davis, Rodriguez; Lambert.

Davis, Frazer, JWP, Forren, Gaston, Lallana, Mayuka.

Has Forren ever even made the bench since we signed him? Must have been seriously out of condition.Don't see us dropping Jos completely, the goal wasn't his fault, Fox should have just turned it out for a corner, far easier for a left foot-er than whatever it was he thought he was doing.

QPR are due a win and I am afraid it will be this weekend. Remy looks a good player and his pace will cause us problems. Think it will be 2-0 QPR.

Almost echoed my sentiments word for word. Something just does not seem right about this fixture at this particular time from our perspective.

Oh come on, we were all this worried when we played Coventry last year. If we turn up we'll beat them, they're down there for a reason. They've tightened up a bit since last time but they still struggle to score many. Remy is a threat but with Morgan and Cork we can stop the supply to him.

Oh come on, we were all this worried when we played Coventry last year. If we turn up we'll beat them, they're down there for a reason. They've tightened up a bit since last time but they still struggle to score many. Remy is a threat but with Morgan and Cork we can stop the supply to him.

should we employ Richardson as the front sweeper to counter Remy and Tarabit?

I'm flying over for this match so we better not screw-it up.

Think it will be a tough match though. QPR are pants but last week against United they were not out of until the second goal.

Its gonna be messy. Three points is all that counts.

We need a two goal lead and then they will colapse. Easy!

I love the way the doom mongers come on predicting a loss. Cue either 'told you so' comments or 'happy to be proved wrong - it was a good win' comments on sunday.

I have no idea how anyone can genuinely see that. We are playing our best football for years (other than when we have a week off!!). By comparison QPR are a poor team with a crap manager. One decent player does not turn them into a threat of any magnitude.

There is no way in the world that QPR will 'win' this. If they get the three points it will only be because we fail to deliver to our abilities which is a poor show when you are the home team with a passionate crowd behind you.

Roll on Saturday. Really can't wait for this one.

@TomCoull: Here's the latest edition of #saintsfc Training Ground Car Park! Guess who's owns this bad boy? http://t.co/eBDk488qFA

BELm9KyCQAA0Mfl.jpg:large

I would say the number plate might be a clue, to either Gaston or a midlife crisis toy for Nicola although the latter would have a UK plate.

if it is Gastons then it's about right, a lot of noise and promised performance but when the road gets a little twisty slightly disappointing.

Back to the game the fly in the ointment is Caesar in goal for them, the Brazilian national team have obviously sent him to QPR for intensive goalkeeping practise ahead of them hosting the World Cup. But if we keep playing this after you Claude pit pat around the box rather than lighting a few missiles he will be happy all day.

@TomCoull: Here's the latest edition of #saintsfc Training Ground Car Park! Guess who's owns this bad boy? http://t.co/eBDk488qFA

BELm9KyCQAA0Mfl.jpg:large

It's gastons he mentioned he was getting it shipped over in the ask gaston twitter feat last month. At least it's something different from the average cars footballers cars most players own, just needs a gaston plate to rival la11ana's :D

Frustrating Taarabt was a big part of us dominating the game at Loftus Rd. Needs to happen again on Saturday - don't give him any time on the ball and a few little nips at him should wind him up sufficiently!

-----------------BORUC---------------

CLYNE-----FONTE-----MAYA-----SHAW

---------MORGAN-----CORK------------

PUNCH---------RAMIREZ-------LALLANA

---------------LAMBERT---------------

Subs: K.Davis, Fox, Forren, JWP, S.Davis, Rodriguez, Mayuka

Have you watched us play recently, he'll be lucky if he can go 2 seconds without riding a challenge.

Who drives the Fiesta? Reckon it was Nigel?

On the right is a Clio... Bet its Shaw's car after some intense driving lessons... Actually I like the Fox joke more.

BCkzyekCUAAW_wn.jpg:large

Might have got a new motor ?

Oh wow! Must have been some sort of Christmas present as I saw the old R8 before christmas a few times... Like the Bentley though! Need to drive to a few more games to see their motors again

Edited by pingwing