QPR Build Up

Thedelldays

Luke Shaw ‏@Luke_shaw3

Literally no point In having a phone on the train #noconnection

seems like Luke is on his way back to kingston. i was under the impression he stayed in southampton unless it is a day off next day. even if he was injured I would expect him to be at sms to watch the game so maybe he will be back down tomorrow morning.

Am Gutted that I won't be at the QPR Game tomorrow as I am off to Wales on this Weekend that happens once a year

which this week coincided with the QPR Game and Redknapps Return to Saints as well so I hope the person who I have

leant my ST to gives as much abuse as I do to Redknapp as I would have done as well and I am going for a 3-0 Saints

Win tomorrow in front of ŵhat looks like a Sell Out crowd and I hope that goals will come from Lambert, Ramirez/Puncheon

& Schneiderlin/Yoshida which would be Great but we'l see....!!!

I also see that Howard Webb will be refereeing as well who I don't mind tbh after going by what happened with

Fabrice Muamba amongst other things so will be interesting to see how he does....!!!

COYR!!! :D

Why is it a massive load of ****? It's clearly not, as he clearly didn't give a ****.

If you think he improved us, then you are living in an odd world. I blame him every bit for our relegation, a manager who wanted to be here and gave a **** would have kept that side up.

It's a load of ******, because you are expecting him to remember the finest details of a job that is packed with incident from nearly 8 years ago. Do you remember everything from your job from 8 years ago, if questioned by a room full of journos?

If I'm living in an odd world, does that mean you think we played better under Wigley? Should he have stayed in charge then? The accusation that he didn't care in that season is also ******, although in the 2nd season I would agree. Although he did have Woodward hanging over his shoulder then, which would've annoyed any manager.

Take off the rose-tinted specs and maybe you can calm the snarling, irrational hatred. Like I said, who cares? We've had a great time in the lower leagues, we should be thanking him.

I reckon Shaw is out. Fox will be fine if we play well as a team and control the game, which I think we will.

Agree, unfortunately one slip and the drama queens will be on his case.

Looking forwards to this and a hostile atmosphere for a big game (probably setting my sights a bit high), they'll be 3k QPR there so we wont have it all our own way unless we can really get at them. I'll still be looking through my fingers for the dreaded 5 minutes before halftime.

It's a load of ******, because you are expecting him to remember the finest details of a job that is packed with incident from nearly 8 years ago. Do you remember everything from your job from 8 years ago, if questioned by a room full of journos?

If I'm living in an odd world, does that mean you think we played better under Wigley? Should he have stayed in charge then? The accusation that he didn't care in that season is also ******, although in the 2nd season I would agree. Although he did have Woodward hanging over his shoulder then, which would've annoyed any manager.

Take off the rose-tinted specs and maybe you can calm the snarling, irrational hatred. Like I said, who cares? We've had a great time in the lower leagues, we should be thanking him.

S-Clarke's opinions seem to be perfectly valid to me and I fail to see how you can interpret them as being snarling, irrational hatred. I don't think that Redcrapp improved us one jot and I certainly don't believe that his heart was in it. What has Wigley to do with anything in a discussion about Redcrapp?

Harry has been lauded as "Harry Houdini" at other clubs, just the right manager to take over a club near the foot of the table and turn them around. Well, when he took us over, we weren't a lost cause and there was plenty of time for him to have affected some positive improvement in our fortunes. He claims that we had some really bad luck during his stay here; yes, really bad luck that we had him to end our 27 year stay in the top flight.

I also enjoyed our climb back from the third division, and the fact that we managed to get rid of all of the dross that was associated with the club once we went into administration, made it all the sweeter and more honest somehow.

But that doesn't mean that I will give Redcrapp a muted reception when he comes to St Mary's tomorrow. He not only deserves the bird for his part in getting us relegated, but also for his connection to the Skates and his crooked Del Boy chirpy Cockney geezer personality. He's expecting a rough reception, so why disappoint him?

Regarding Harry's memory of events 8 years ago, that isn't because his memory is poor, it's because it's selective. He has this inate ability to only remember the good things about past glories and to airbrush the bad things, the same as when he is quizzed about how much money found its way into his Monaco Bank account and what those payments were for. "It wasn't my acccount, Gov, it belonged to Rosie."

Luke Shaw ‏@Luke_shaw3

Literally no point In having a phone on the train #noconnection

seems like Luke is on his way back to kingston. i was under the impression he stayed in southampton unless it is a day off next day. even if he was injured I would expect him to be at sms to watch the game so maybe he will be back down tomorrow morning.

Shaw was on his way to Southampton but he aint playing tomorrow unfortunately

Why is it a massive load of ****? It's clearly not, as he clearly didn't give a ****.

It obviously wasn't that clear because there were no "Redknapp out" chants when we went down, or the following season.

He's a skate tw*t for going back to pompey but don't try and re-write history. Lowe dicking about with Sturrock and Wigley did for us in the PL. His messing about with rugby coaches and Clifford screwed us up the seasosn after.

Lowe was a little twaaat..

Arry is a big twaaat

The pair of them deserve each other...as bad as each other in their different ways....

Would not trust either of them with my pocket money:rolleyes:

Regardless of Redknapp........we play football and beat QPR tomorrow..

COYS

Edited by ottery st mary

It obviously wasn't that clear because there were no "Redknapp out" chants when we went down, or the following season.

He's a skate tw*t for going back to pompey but don't try and re-write history. Lowe dicking about with Sturrock and Wigley did for us in the PL. His messing about with rugby coaches and Clifford screwed us up the seasosn after.

Not the best English I have ever read (no offence), but I am inclined to agree with your overall summary of what actually happened.

The bloke was the main contributor to our relegation from the Premier League after an unbroken spell that was among the best in the PL. He should have kept us up that season, but got found out as he wasn't able to properly coach, motivate, or wheeler deal. He is a fraud. Also very dodgy - how he never got sent down I will never understand. and to cap it all he went back to the Skates and gloried in the fact he got us relegated. The bloke thoroughly deserves everything coming his way on Saturday. First rate cock.

I've suddenly gone from feeling pessimistic about tomorrow's game to feeling very optimistic :)

Your statement made me go and have a look at the link... I see what you mean! I particularly liked this line; sums Harry up:

“Harry came every morning at 8am, but he just watched and didn’t take the sessions."

Your statement made me go and have a look at the link... I see what you mean! I particularly liked this line; sums Harry up:

“Harry came every morning at 8am, but he just watched and didn’t take the sessions."

Don't think Harry takes many training sessions, tells Jordan and the others what he wants and leaves it to them.

You don't keep a dog and bark (or is it bank) yourself.

Me and Phil sent them all Text's pretending to be Redkrap saying that they had permisssion to all go out on the lash each night.

Luckily they are all so dumb, they forgot that arry can't do texts and didn't spot the lack of spelling or punctuation errors :D

They sound like a right bunch of mercenaries who couldn't give a toss about QPR except their wages.

Please humiliate them today Saints.

No Mercy.

Manager at work with whom I always have a bit of banter with asked who we were playing today, when I replied QPR he said 'hope you destroy them, can't stand that cheat Rednap' . This chap is an Argyle supporter and has never wished me/saints luck. I know Saints fans don't like him much, but starting to dawn on me that other fans see him for what he is.

Am Gutted that I won't be at the QPR Game tomorrow as I am off to Wales on this Weekend that happens once a year

which this week coincided with the QPR Game and Redknapps Return to Saints as well so I hope the person who I have

leant my ST to gives as much abuse as I do to Redknapp as I would have done as well and I am going for a 3-0 Saints

Win tomorrow in front of ŵhat looks like a Sell Out crowd and I hope that goals will come from Lambert, Ramirez/Puncheon

& Schneiderlin/Yoshida which would be Great but we'l see....!!!

I also see that Howard Webb will be refereeing as well who I don't mind tbh after going by what happened with

Fabrice Muamba amongst other things so will be interesting to see how he does....!!!

COYR!!! :D

Is it a special weekend outing that happens once a year?