QPR Build Up

Thedelldays

I think we should bring puncheon back for this one and leave davis out. he has done nothing wrong but I want to see Jrod stay in the team on the basis that we carry more of a goal threat with him in the side for some reason. i think lambert benefits from having another striker (albeit out wide) making runs which draws the defenders away. its funny because with 3 out and out creative players behind lambert we sometimes struggled to create clear cut chances. i just think Jrod gives us that extra body with an eye for goal in the box.

boruc

clyne

fonte

yoshida

shaw

cork

morgan

puncheon

lallana

Jrod

lambert

subs

davis

fox

forren

davis

ramirez

mayuka

jwp

I cant see QPR having the spine for this sort of game. To me they already look like they are resigned to being relegated but couldn't care less as they will still get paid or negotiate moves elsewhere. I bet their agents are already lining up moves as a backup plan. That said, I actually thought after the Man City game we would take Newcastle apart but seems the 2 weeks break put us into lazy mode. All I want is for us not to be involved in a survival battle on the last day of the season!

Saints win

Wigan win

Villa win

Three points above the drop zone with 30 still to play for and we are definitely safe. Wow.

You do realise half this forum have been spunking on about how we're going to finish tenth/twelfth/etc, don't you? So there's plenty already convinced we're safe already.

And Wow all you like. Hit thirty on Saturday, and we're on to two more wins from ten to seal it. I personally think we are capable of that. That okay with you?

Edited by CB Fry

I remember that foul up by Kelvin last time around and Dexter Blackstock nipped in to score. These two will not be playing so we shall be ok on Saturday.

Bale controlled all of our attacks from left back that day, he seemed the only player who was composed on the ball.

I also left very confused as to why the QPR fans chanted 'we've got John Gregory', didn't seem anything to brag about.

I think we should bring puncheon back for this one and leave davis out. he has done nothing wrong but I want to see Jrod stay in the team on the basis that we carry more of a goal threat with him in the side for some reason. i think lambert benefits from having another striker (albeit out wide) making runs which draws the defenders away. its funny because with 3 out and out creative players behind lambert we sometimes struggled to create clear cut chances. i just think Jrod gives us that extra body with an eye for goal in the box.

boruc

clyne

fonte

yoshida

shaw

cork

morgan

puncheon

lallana

Jrod

lambert

subs

davis

fox

forren

davis

ramirez

mayuka

jwp

This, except I would have Hooiveld on the bench rather than Fox. If Shaw gets injured, we have the option of Clyne at left back with Cork at right back, or Yoshida at full back. If Clyne gets injured, again you have the option of Cork/Yoshida at right back. Either scenario, you don't need (or want) Fox. It's not that I think Fox is a bad player, he's been generally quite good for us, but it's that when he is on the pitch, bad things happen.

If he's on it though, he's a matchwinner. Just need to frustrate him, I think Morgan and Cork can snuff him out and if we do that he'll just get annoyed with himself and have a shocker. Same as what happened at their place really.

Frustrating Taarabt was a big part of us dominating the game at Loftus Rd. Needs to happen again on Saturday - don't give him any time on the ball and a few little nips at him should wind him up sufficiently!

-----------------BORUC---------------

CLYNE-----FONTE-----MAYA-----SHAW

---------MORGAN-----CORK------------

PUNCH---------RAMIREZ-------LALLANA

---------------LAMBERT---------------

Subs: K.Davis, Fox, Forren, JWP, S.Davis, Rodriguez, Mayuka

Frustrating Taarabt was a big part of us dominating the game at Loftus Rd. Needs to happen again on Saturday - don't give him any time on the ball and a few little nips at him should wind him up sufficiently!

-----------------BORUC---------------

CLYNE-----FONTE-----MAYA-----SHAW

---------MORGAN-----CORK------------

PUNCH---------RAMIREZ-------LALLANA

---------------LAMBERT---------------

Subs: K.Davis, Fox, Forren, JWP, S.Davis, Rodriguez, Mayuka

Exactly the starting 11 as at Loftus Road in November if I remember rightly, apart from Boruc in for the clown Gazzaniga.

The fact that you refer to Gazza as a clown for a couple of sloppy errors shows your level of maturity.

No doubt whatsoever in my mind he is our future number one.

My level of maturity?

Come on, you are trying a little bit hard at the whole troll thing fella.

We would be touching mid table if we had Boruc in goal since he came in, rather than dropping him for making one little mistake in the heat of the moment.

You're entitled to think that, there are a few will disagree though.