Poch to leave at end of the season?

jasoneuelllfanclub

Poch laughs off quit reports:

Mauricio Pochettino laughed off reports that he is set to leave Saints at the end of the season.

The Italian media have suggested that the highly thought of Saints boss will depart for pastures new in the summer, when he will have just a year left to run on his contract. ...

Pochettino admitted talks over a new deal have not yet begun but insisted the reports of his likely departure were incorrect.

“In Italy there is a new piece of news happening every single minute and most of them are contradictory from one hour to the next,” he smiled.

“What can I say about it? I think if we paid attention to every single report that came out in Italy we’d probably go mad.

“I can’t really comment on something that has no solidity to it.

“I am happy here of course.”

He added: “There haven’t been any talks about an extension of the contract.

“There isn’t any news about that and the moment that does happen I will answer that question.”

Poch laughs off quit reports:

Mauricio Pochettino laughed off reports that he is set to leave Saints at the end of the season.

The Italian media have suggested that the highly thought of Saints boss will depart for pastures new in the summer, when he will have just a year left to run on his contract. ...

Pochettino admitted talks over a new deal have not yet begun but insisted the reports of his likely departure were incorrect.

“In Italy there is a new piece of news happening every single minute and most of them are contradictory from one hour to the next,” he smiled.

“What can I say about it? I think if we paid attention to every single report that came out in Italy we’d probably go mad.

“I can’t really comment on something that has no solidity to it.

“I am happy here of course.”

He added: “There haven’t been any talks about an extension of the contract.

“There isn’t any news about that and the moment that does happen I will answer that question.”

So Glasgow Idiot..give it a rest now...time to make another attention seeking thread no doubt

Well there you have it from the horses mouth, Cortese in no hurry to offer anew contract so pochettino's agent is trying to up the ante to get some attention and action on the subject. It won't work with El Cortese and in fact could backfire for Poch quite badly so he may well be on his way through no choice of his own.

Loose lips sink ships - mopo should be careful about who he speaks to as news spreads like wildfire.

Pressuming mopo spoke to someone he trusted and its now linked to the press..... He is now back tracking faster than an Italian tank.

Im from the old skool where there is no smoke without fire.

Q) Why would the italian press pick on mopo and make this up? especially during the transfer window where they can makeup some transfer rumours if they feel inclined.

Body language is a worry and he looks slightly bamboozled. Hope this doesnt affect us saturday

Q) Why would the italian press pick on mopo and make this up? especially during the transfer window where they can makeup some transfer rumours if they feel inclined.

A) Which countries teams are predominantly linked to one of our strikers?

Throw in a curve ball about the manager (Which was one of the main reasons the said striker came here), see if that helps the situation.

Loose lips sink ships - mopo should be careful about who he speaks to as news spreads like wildfire.

Pressuming mopo spoke to someone he trusted and its now linked to the press..... He is now back tracking faster than an Italian tank.

Body language is a worry and he looks slightly bamboozled. Hope this doesnt affect us saturday

You really do come out with a load of drivel at times. I'm assuming it's your opinion about MPs body language? Unless of course your an expert and ITK about such things? Oh and of course you spend the whole game watching MP.

You really do come out with a load of drivel at times. I'm assuming it's your opinion about MPs body language? Unless of course your an expert and ITK about such things? Oh and of course you spend the whole game watching MP.

He doesn't watch Saints, he doesn't go to games. You could never guess could you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got to say, you are an absolute master of your craft. Brilliant.

Like I said, b0llocks.

Usually always is.

Poch is clearly happy here.

Absolutely, I mean everyone is indignant this can't be true and they'd be right, its in the paper and what so they know? they just make things up. At least now its in the paper that he's not leaving so we know that he 100% won't be, because when its in there its alway the truth.

Mauricio Pochettino loves his life here.he feels privileged to be manager/coach of a club in the premier league

He is enthused by what is/will happen at SFC.

He has the full backing of Nicola Cortese and other influential parties.

He is under no illusion however,if he falters in his remit,his position will be reviewed.

He's under constant pressure. I can assure you.

Something that Nigel Adkins could not deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the same source said we where linked with Messi would people be as gullible? No smoke with fire innit.

That would be 25 pages by lunchtime, 10 pages obviously would be full on Troll war with the odd keyboard sniper taking one or two out if they faulter, it will then fizzle out by page 35 (just after lunch on the second day) only to be bumped 20 minutes after the final whistle last game of the season and allowed to yo-yo up and down the 1st page of The Saints like a Whores drawers, until the close of the summer transfer window.

This Sauce of yours when did they say Messi would sign?

Random tweet today to say Poch is meeting At Madrid officials in Soton

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Wow! That is random!

Would that be the same Athletico Madrid battling it out at the top of La Liga neck-and-neck with Barca? And playing them this weekend.

As Diego Simeone has performed miracles turning them around over the past couple of seasons if there's anything in this it could only be about a player deal. Eh?

Have no idea as you appear to have all the answers will let you decide. Just maybe they want him to join staff , academy or Simeone is off but you seem ITK

They are not openly going to stroll into st marys to start talking to our manager about working for them.

The account that started this off is 'Murray Groves'. I've done a bit of digging...

He's not a registered agent and doesn't appear to be associated to any agency.

His posts are all about football business, with nothing personal and with no personal photos.

There are no other photos that look like that person, and it's a small photo that's been downloaded... and has a signature top right.

Someone's on a wind up.

Have no idea as you appear to have all the answers will let you decide. Just maybe they want him to join staff , academy or Simeone is off but you seem ITK

ITK?

My tongue was in my cheek as I thought yours was? I just thought the 'tweet' was a bit random, as you put it in the 'Poch to leave' thread, it was kind of suggesting.........well you know.