Artur Boruc

Saint Garrett

Proof if any were needed just what an Important position goalkeeper is and how having a good one impacts your season. 3 goals conceded in each of our our last 3 homes games, clean sheet today. Coincidence?

First time we have had our best back 5 on since Chelsea away.

Proof if any were needed just what an Important position goalkeeper is and how having a good one impacts your season. 3 goals conceded in each of our our last 3 homes games, clean sheet today. Coincidence?
we played our best back 4 today in front of him, I don't think the other keepers had that luxury. All keepers make howlers and Arthur is no exception. Let's hope he. Can have a sustained run in the side and win us many more points

we played our best back 4 today in front of him, I don't think the other keepers had that luxury. All keepers make howlers and Arthur is no exception. Let's hope he. Can have a sustained run in the side and win us many more points

You really do speak b*llocks most of the time, don't you?

You really do speak b*llocks most of the time, don't you?
probably I'm certain KD did not have our best defence in front of him and Don't think Gazza did either. Boruc is the best keeper but people certainly give him a lot of slack, he has let in a couple of naff goals that others would not be forgiven for

probably I'm certain KD did not have our best defence in front of him and Don't think Gazza did either. Boruc is the best keeper but people certainly give him a lot of slack, he has let in a couple of naff goals that others would not be forgiven for

Arsenal cock up the only one. He's been brilliant IMO, best shots to save ratio in the league. Gazza has the worst. And that stat has nothing to do with who is playing in front of you.

Doubt it, but playing a team who could barely be arsed to mount an attack until they went behind probably helped.

Arsenal cock up the only one. He's been brilliant IMO, best shots to save ratio in the league. Gazza has the worst. And that stat has nothing to do with who is playing in front of you.
I grant you about Gazza. I think the goal at Stoke was a complacent mistake and he admitted so at the time.

He would be my first choice when fit but is not the best keeper. I have seen play for us

Sure, the save was great in a reactions kind of way, but getting a hand on that last-minute cross (which neither Kelvin nor Gazza would have got near) may have been just as decisive.

Good spot, we said that ourselves at the time. Absolutely vital saves at the end when the pressure was on. Love Boruc!

This

Though I personally think vic missing impacts a lot, Cork is good, V good but Vic adds more to our system. Davis and Gazza are terrible reservists. Boruc leads from his position aswell as being very able in the art of goalkeeping.

You have seen how bad the other two have havent you ? Seriously ? Have you seen them ?

As for what you said regarding Stoke, complacent ? Maybe, fresk ? Definately. He, for me is up there easily in or around Niemi as the best keeper Ive seen live for us. Ok, he does a few crazy things but hey, he leads, his reactions are sound and apart from his kicking he is very good.

Id suggest you are very very wrong here nicky

Made no secret of having enjoyed Christmas and New Year with his family this year when speaking on Solent, I think the Vodka line might be spot on and straight out of the freezer too, so long as it isn't Tatra Mountain wedding Vodka: NASA wouldn't touch that stuff.

Very good to see him back.

Red and white striped specs create optical illusions often enough.
perhaps some ought to go back and read the match threads and Motm over the last few seasons. We have lots of reasons to be grateful to KD. Perhaps he is not the best anymore but your bias against him also blinkers your opinions. Shilton was the best keeper we have ever had IMO