Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Poch does have gammy teeth though. Surely Laudrup is the natural successor if we are choosing based on rakish good-looks?

Or, go for a 'kill two birds with one stone' approach and appoint Adam as Player-manager.

Adam-Lallana-promo-43.jpg

Dan Brett ‏@DanBrett90 2m

BREAKING NEWS: Mauricio Pochettino is set to stay on as Southampton manager after agreeing terms with the board. #saintsfc

Dan Brett ‏@DanBrett90 1m

@Brighty2905 Very good source from inside the club. Watch this space.

Details

I emailed my CV to Rupert back when Stuart Gray was caretaker. Still got my rejection letter from him at home somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you got a reply because your spelling was better than mine!

I very much doubt there is a Presser at all and am utterly certain if there is it is not a new contract for MP. Even if it was super hush hush dozens of people would know and the chance that none of them have picked up the several thousand pounds of literally free money waiting for them on Betfair is nil.

And you got a reply because your spelling was better than mine!

That, or my honesty in admitting I knew bugger all about coaching or management, but would give it 100% as a lifelong fan stirred him into a response!

Not convinced I'd have been much worse an option than giving the job to Gray full time: I'd never have subbed Pahars off for Stuart Ripley...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Brett is a Pompey fan. Don't get too excited just yet....

He often tweets digs at Saints. Most recently suggesting that the exits of Dodds and Williams was a cost cutting exercise.

30 minutes ago he tweeted it was Sinclair, now he's saying it's MoPo.

bloke seems like a wannabe - doesn't write for anyone decent

Amazing how quickly fans will believe a reporter's story because it is positive news, even a Pompey supporting one....

Also amazing how many people can complain about nothing being done at all just because there have been no announcements made! Haha

Nothing surprises me on here, though, to be fair!

Veho boss retweeted it just now........

Retweeted by Steven Lewis

SaintsNews&Views ‏@SaintsfcViews 47m

unconfirmed reports that Poch has agreed terms for a new contract at #saintsfc Quite confident he will still be manager from what I've heard

A bit tinpot.