Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Schneiderlin's suddenly come over all positive on his twitter re last season

Schneiderlin isn't on Twitter.

If you are referring to this account...

https://twitter.com/m_schneiderlin

Why isn't it verified and why don't other Saints players and Saints staff follow him? It is someone on a wind-up.

Edited by Matthew Le God

"Media" leaking info on Poch could stir club to make an announcement sooner than they planned, a la the Adidas thing. Imagine they were hurried to announce that after Adidas confirmed it on social media.

Although I don't think the board comment on speculation, if the Poch rumour gets "confirmed" by various sources on twitter etc, could be a topic too big for them to ignore / they will want cleared up. (Player transfers are different in this case IMO as the papers / media speculate on moves and figures all year round)

Well I'm not going to take any chances... I'm getting a few extra bottles of hipster real ale in tonight just in case there is an official confirmation.

LIVING THE DREAM!

Edit: oh and imagine the opposite of the House of Cards scenario some of us having been playing out on this forum. One by one they all commit!

I'll absolutely love United and Liverpool fans saying they were never interested and our players weren't good enough anyway. HAHAHAHH*

* okay getting carried away... Shaw did say he'd have no probs sticking around a while longer though...

Edited by jasonb

I'm actually impressed with the Metro here. Most of their stuff is just off the peg wire reports. At least someone on there has taken the time to weave a five line story from a tweet. Almost like proper investigative journalism for them.

I bet this berk Goring Crook has a nice line in brown Y fronted undies that he parades around in whilst updating his twitter feed from a ****e tablet he scored at the seaside in one of those high-tech grabber machines..

Quite a tapestry you weave

I'm still 95% sure that this is boll*cks but given all the woeful coverage of us in the press, could you blame a source at the club leaking the news to a media outlet outside the big-hitters? Even if he is a Pompey fan. T'would be a nice slap in the face to Neil Ashton and company.

so, just to get this straight, as of right now MP is still our manager and none of our star players have signed for anyone else.

No no no, that cant be right. We are at least a manager, a stack of first team coaches and four players down, they just have not been announced yet. The board are twiddling their thumbs and are not communicating all the decisions that they have finalised because they are not up to it AND they dont want to scare off season ticket renewals. They did all the deals this side of the world cup because the whole board are on holiday from early July for 8 weeks. Please keep up

If it proves to be true maybe we have Nicole Cortese to thank for his intervention a couple of days ago... hi "don't move on too soon remark". If so, it suggests just the opposite of bitterness. Imagine he's been ringing around telling our people to stay put not for any ulterior motive but just because he has a soft spot for Saints even 'though he has moved on. That would elevate him to Saint-hood!

If it proves to be true maybe we have Nicole Cortese to thank for his intervention a couple of days ago... hi "don't move on too soon remark". If so, it suggests just the opposite of bitterness. Imagine he's been ringing around telling our people to stay put not for any ulterior motive but just because he has a soft spot for Saints even 'though he has moved on. That would elevate him to Saint-hood!

Or maybe its nothing to do with him at all, and just the result of quiet and calm discussions which have been in progress for some time before NC wanted a bit more headline grabbing

I`ve heard a rumour that there`s a rumour going round. Might just be a rumour though.

Just to nip this in the bud...I can conform categorically that its rumoured these rumours are potentially definitely rumours which may or may not contain truth, or the opposite to truth.