Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Take this as being positive then :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I don't think you can read too much into it. Perez is there as well. There could be any number of reasons why they are having a meal in a public place. It's certainly not the sort of environment anything important would be discussed anyway.

I don't think you can read too much into it. Perez is there as well. There could be any number of reasons why they are having a meal in a public place. It's certainly not the sort of environment anything important would be discussed anyway.

No, youre right, but its not the sort of thing you would do if you were ofskis surely?

Take this as being positive then :)

Sort your Tapatalk signature out, SO16. Don't needlessly join the company of muggles :)

But info much appreciated.

No, youre right, but its not the sort of thing you would do if you were ofskis surely?

Unless you were going for a meal to say goodbye ;) (and no, I am not ITK)

Some people may recognise Ros from the '4 Lions' video Saints posted when Lambert, Lallana, Shaw, and Rodriguez all got called up. She was in Poch's office getting news of the call ups and was in the video at least once from memory.

A huge number of people still believe in organised religion, homeopathy, daily mail articles and ukip. There are many intelligent people out there, but there are many easily-led fools who can't be bothered to do any research themselves and whose first reaction is anger, outrage and the need to have an opinion on everything.

This

i think there will be an announcement once the champions league final is over

if real lose,then spurs will try and get ancelotti,if not,bye,bye,poch I feel

not itk,just a feeling

Why the feck would Ancelotti even consider Spurs? They're just another club who think they're bigger than they are.

Why the feck would Ancelotti even consider Spurs? They're just another club who think they're bigger than they are.

Exactly. Spurs are thinking that they are shopping at Harrods when really they are no better than Debenhams or John Lewis. Anyomne who can rememeber them winnning the league is likely to be contemplating retirement or already retired.Ancelloti has as much chance of being Spurs manager as I have of being Pope- and i am already married!!

i think there will be an announcement once the champions league final is over

if real lose,then spurs will try and get ancelotti,if not,bye,bye,poch I feel

not itk,just a feeling

I think it's more likely he is waiting for Real Madrid than Spurs, Pochettino was always touted as a potential replacement.

Agree with Adam re the holding the cards aspect. The Board could easily have put more public pressure onto Poch. Everytime he put it onto them they seemed to get in a flap and there were a number of inconsistent statements.

Stupid too that contracts havent seen sorted for the likes of Cork and Fonte, both of whom would love to stay.

Agree with Adam re the holding the cards aspect. The Board could easily have put more public pressure onto Poch. Everytime he put it onto them they seemed to get in a flap and there were a number of inconsistent statements.

Stupid too that contracts havent seen sorted for the likes of Cork and Fonte, both of whom would love to stay.

I've expressed my reservations about the make up of the new board on here which is often interpreted as me wanting the club to chuck £100's of M at the champions League dream which is absolute nonsense. They can be quietly going about their business all they like but it's concerning when the key people inside the club can't get the answers they need and no need at all, as you say , not to resolve contracts for the likes of Cork and Fonte which would be some good news/PR in the midst of all the stories about everyone leaving.

Edited by Dig Dig

Board in a bit of a sticky position. We all know that MP can kill off the Spurs interest by signing an extension but he has a year left of his contract so has no need to do anything. You can't turn round to him and demand that he signs an extension now or else he is going to be replaced because of the year remaining. He is under contract pure and simple and yes, he holds all the cards.

What exactly do people expect the board to do?

Annual bed wetting season

I think Poch will at least honour his final year

Of his contract.

With all the doom and gloom merchants on here

Just answer me a question

Can you remember 5 years ago?

Saints almost out of business - no club

Let's get real

Players and Managers come and go

It's part of the game

We will always be Saints fans