Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

These talks which were supposed to happen last Monday, but didn't, could they take place on any Monday, today even, or is no-one talking any more? Or is there no need to talk because MoPo has 1 year left on his contract? Or are Spurs talking except they can't without our permission? Or do they have our permission but we don't know which is why we are not talking? Why does everyone keep talking to the press but not first hand? Could the press be the ones who are talking? When does the new season kick off...? :spaz:

According to info I received today from someone at the awards dinner who discussed Mopo with a very reliable source, he's gone. Very disappointing if true - the new Board do not appear to be convincing key individuals that the 'new five year plan' is viable. #itshappeningbutnotasweexpected

These talks which were supposed to happen last Monday' date=' but didn't, could they take place on any Monday, today even, or is no-one talking any more? Or is there no need to talk because MoPo has 1 year left on his contract? Or are Spurs talking except they can't without our permission? Or do they have our permission but we don't know which is why we are not talking? Why does everyone keep talking to the press but not first hand? Could the press be the ones who are talking? When does the new season kick off...? :spaz:[/quote']

Yep zero quotes from anyone at all, so they are guessing as much as we are

Someone's going to lose a lot of money then (-;

Oh yeah, anyone heard about the Prem Manager that's been invited to SMS for discussions twice recently? There's going to be some very disappointed people here if there's any truth in what I've heard today and the Board are serious about appointing this person. Horrible. #itshappeningbutnotasweexpected

Edited by Saint Fan CaM

Oh yeah, anyone heard about the Prem Manager that's been invited to SMS for discussions twice recently? There's going to be some very disappointed people here if there's any truth in what I've heard today and the Board are serious about appointing this person. Horrible. #itshappeningbutnotasweexpected

If we were indeed courting another manager - Guess where the last place they would have the meetings?

If it's someone like Pulis, it wouldn't actually disappoint me too much. At least I'd be confident of survival

But why would they have meetings at St Mary's?

Terrible wind up efforts.

Who is it? #sharethewealth

Terrible wind up efforts.

Nope - no wind up here...just passing on some info I've heard...nothing more, nothing less. And why not invite another Prem Manager to SMS - what would be the problem in that? Perhaps it's part of Ralph's new approach for an open and honest discussion about how Saints can show the rest of the FL how we're so successful? Maybe.

Nope - no wind up here...just passing on some info I've heard...nothing more, nothing less. And why not invite another Prem Manager to SMS - what would be the problem in that? Perhaps it's part of Ralph's new approach for an open and honest discussion about how Saints can show the rest of the FL how we're so successful? Maybe.

who is it ffs. just say

Why the tease? Just tell us what you've heard otherwise there's no point in sharing.

If you were courting another premier league manager. You probably wouldn't hold meetings at St Mary's

I am fearing Moyes.

Why the tease? Just tell us what you've heard otherwise there's no point in sharing.

I wanted to see if anyone else had heard the same before mentioning anything more TBH. Let's just say for now that the surname starts with a P!

So you are saying its Pardew then right, or Poyet perhaps?

So you are saying its Pardew then right?

Of course he is. The only name on the betting odds list to be having their odds shortened at the moment. He's come in to 8/1 if you are interested. Probably the fact someone, and their mates have stuck a tenner on at 33/1.

Just like the ex-girlfriend you can't help but visit for a bit of fun ;-) for a couple of months after you've split up. She's an ex for a reason. You can't help but focus on the nice bits, that is until you realise that she's a nutcase

And Poyet.

Could Saints Fan CAM have picked a more common letter?

Interesting suggestion. But anyway I was asking if anyone had heard similar, as frankly the suggestion made me question what the hell was going on in the minds of the Board.

Interesting suggestion. But anyway I was asking if anyone had heard similar, as frankly the suggestion made me question what the hell was going on in the minds of the Board.

You must have a really small penis.

There is no way that any BPL manager has been having meetings at SMS. Utter boll*xs.

In the last few minutes Saints Fan CAM has delivered a beautiful parody of the Saints Web ITK bulls hi t ter.

From smug "look at me" teasing to self righteous "you're all terribly ungateful" temper tantrum within a handful of posts.

Absolute textbook. Capped off by his "sh it at the wall" routine being exposed on the Lallana thread. If anyone has missed it, get over there now.

Anyway. I know someone very close the club and you wouldn't believe what I heard about a key player and his destination...#hesgoing #hesstaying

Well that's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back.

If people are going to post info, please adopt the policy of 's*it or get off the pot'. Namely, say what you are going to say and state roughly what type of contact and how reliable you rate their.

Any attempt to tease or wind up will have you chatting on the UI with Barry Sanchez.