Saints sign Pelle - Official

offix

Trust you to notice that......I bet you've got the Sky+ (other PVRs are available) primed so you can rewind in case a player gets excited when they score (on the pitch)!!

What you mean by "that"? I liked his mischievous grin - what were you referring to?

Would be more weird if we weren't perving over her, to be fair. I mean look at her!

Yep she's beautiful. She's also the partner of one of our players - a real life private individual, not a actress or model - and living in /near Southampton. I'd find it very creepy in that position.

Yep she's beautiful. She's also the partner of one of our players - a real life private individual, not a actress or model - and living in /near Southampton. I'd find it very creepy in that position.

She IS a model. Not saying it is right to perv, but we should be proud of having a good looking side with good looking partners. I think it should be an important part of transfer policy, after all, we have all those years of Le Tiss and Dowie to make up for!

As you say, you can appreciate that Pelle is a good looking lad and you are not 'even gay'...

...Although that suggests you might be 'odd gay'? !

;-)

604102_4865983097334_909070095_n.jpg?oh=013caf99f51143a271bc26b381320cbb&oe=544289D1&__gda__=1412811672_576ece09eeb39cb634ab80ddda306d5a

That's my wife! The cheating *****! This spells divorce, I tells ya. I've never been so hurt...

(Disclaimer: I couldn't get a woman like that even if my willy were an inhaler and she were having an asthma attack.)

Too old for SFC, get rid. :-)

Happy Birthday Graz.

(Incidentally I showed my missus the picture of Pelle the other day. She said he was "OK" looking. Mind you, this from the woman that is massively in love with David Bentley and thinks Kelvin Davis is the fittest Saint. And picked me. And isn't exactly a looker herself. I didn't say that...)

The Feyenoord training sessions are open to the public - when we took our under12 team on a Holland tour we went to one - Pelle is a top guy who spent 30 minutes signing autographs and getting photos taken, in the freezing cold! The local fans love him there - they said that wherever he goes, you will get loads of women following him around :)

IMAG0384_zps12b1ebde.jpg

IMAG0394_zps04e1496f.jpg