Saints sign Pelle - Official

offix

Osvaldo is an Argentine born Italian, like I'm a Chinese born Englishman. I thought they might speak the same language.

They probably do, but Osvaldo's native tongue is Spanish. He is not Italian therefore he cannot be Pelle's "fellow countryman", he simply plays for Italy due to an accident of his ancestry. Pedantic perhaps.

That's such a Glasgow Saint thing to say. Whatever happened to him by the way?

Good riddance to that Glasgow Saint scum bag. Didnt he support Everton and live in a bedsit somewhere?

Anyone like my hilarious new song for Pelle?

Pelle hates the skates, Pelle hates the skates

Wibble wobble, wibble wobble, pelle hate the skates

I've studied a 2m32s youtube of this lad so I think I'm well qualified to state that he is not the required quality. He's from the Grzegorz Rasiak school of scuffed shots and paceless goal-hanging and Premier League defenders will be more p*ssing themselves, than sh*tting themselves at the prospect.

However letting a new manager sign a duff former player is just the normal tax on changing leadership, and I suppose it could have been worse. It's Ponch signing Osvaldo, Adkins and Jonno Forte, Burley and Skacel. Moyes and Fellaini, Rodgers and Joe allen. There are prob some good examples too, but they don't suit my argument :)

Welcome Graziano! I hope you enjoy my support!

Only news I've been told is that a £6.2m bid has gone in for David Marshall & Jack Cork is to be offered a two year deal in a number of weeks.

Excellent news on both counts. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only news I've been told is that a £6.2m bid has gone in for David Marshall & Jack Cork is to be offered a two year deal in a number of weeks.

This is excellent news!

Welcome Pelle. May you be as good, and thus as worshipped, as the player you replace.

You'd think we might have delayed the kit launch so he could model it.

I'm slightly dubious at spending a fairly large amount on a 29 year old who has only done it in the NL but I've not seen him play. I will bow to Rokos vastly superior knowledge on this one.

Welcome Graz!

I've studied a 2m32s youtube of this lad so I think I'm well qualified to state that he is not the required quality. He's from the Grzegorz Rasiak school of scuffed shots and paceless goal-hanging and Premier League defenders will be more p*ssing themselves, than sh*tting themselves at the prospect.

However letting a new manager sign a duff former player is just the normal tax on changing leadership, and I suppose it could have been worse. It's Ponch signing Osvaldo, Adkins and Jonno Forte, Burley and Skacel. Moyes and Fellaini, Rodgers and Joe allen. There are prob some good examples too, but they don't suit my argument :)

Welcome Graziano! I hope you enjoy my support!

I've got a similarly extensive knowledge and by my calculations he scores, on average, 6 goals per minute.

Granted it's not the premier league but if he can continue this form I am v.excited.

Thanks Monk, terrific news on Cork - though I hope Fonte's contract is still to follow. £6.2m is well below Cardiff's asking price for Marshall but we're right to start low.

I have to say Cork news has me over the moon, one of my favourite players. More excited by this than the Pelle announcement personally.

Not sure about Marshall either.