Saints sign Pelle - Official

offix

Surely not?

Worse squad, more history of selling off players and little sign of investment, plus playing for pardew and ashley.

If they have a chance, Saints and Koeman surely do.[/quote

Depends if Debuchy signs for Arsenal, then they will no doubt have some money. My guess and it's only a guess would be that Kongolo is probably seen as a good fit

28 years old, never made it near the Italian national team? Lots of goals in a poor league? The jury is out, surely, on whether a step up to the Prem will be too big.

If he's Koeman's top target this summer thats good enough for me. Wouldn't bother me if he was 38 if he's the man Koeman wants.

I think fwiw he'll be the business for us and look forward to his arrival.

Surely not?

Depends if Debuchy signs for Arsenal, then they will no doubt have some money. My guess and it's only a guess would be that Kongolo is probably seen as a good fit

Who for ? Us or Newcastle ?

28 years old, never made it near the Italian national team? Lots of goals in a poor league? The jury is out, surely, on whether a step up to the Prem will be too big.

Don't see any reason why he can't have the same sort of impact as someone like Bony in the EPL. He`s tall, strong appears more mobile than Lambert, and the confidence must be flowing with his strike rate over last two seasons. Importantly, Koeman will also know the kind of service he thrives off of. Fully expect him to do well for us and bang in about 15 goals next season.

Who for ? Us or Newcastle ?

us, but I am just making an observation. He can play as a left wing back which gives us the extra competition on that side which we need. He can also play centre back (an area we need greater strength in depth). He is also young and emerging with good sell on potential...back to the point. I would guess its Kongolo and Pelle
Edited by Mouldy Coat

If he's Koeman's top target this summer thats good enough for me. Wouldn't bother me if he was 38 if he's the man Koeman wants.

I think fwiw he'll be the business for us and look forward to his arrival.

This. Plus - the whole age / what about his record 4-5 years ago has been done to death on the first 5 pages of this thread

RK - Pelle deal is close hopefully this weekend

Great news, but I wish he hadn't said anything like this. While it's nice to hear, we can hardly moan about other teams talking about deals for our players before they're complete, if we're doing exactly that ourselves!

Great news, but I wish he hadn't said anything like this. While it's nice to hear, we can hardly moan about other teams talking about deals for our players before they're complete, if we're doing exactly that ourselves!

A fair point. But I'm enjoying the fact that he has the presence and confidence to be that direct and assertive. We are a Premier League team with money to spend and excellent infrastructure, it's good that we are finally acting like it.

A fair point. But I'm enjoying the fact that he has the presence and confidence to be that direct and assertive. We are a Premier League team with money to spend and excellent infrastructure, it's good that we are finally acting like it.

Completely agree with that.

Where is the source of information. Just that I don't want to get my hopes up.

Rumours up here that we are in for 2 Norwich players, Ruddy and ?

This can be explained by the fact that the club is known to have money and Norwich fans think that they have good players which they believe they should sell to us, happens every time a club has money coming in from transfers or a new investor.