Saints sign Pelle - Official

offix

Different kind of nutter to Osvaldo. Given the context I think this kind of reaction stems from him being fiercely competitive. I don't think Osvaldo particularly cared if we won or lost. Yes, it's potentially troublesome but it shows he has the drive and determination to win.

There are good nuts and there are bad nuts. Pelle is a pistachio while Osvaldo is a testicle.

That last paragraph deserves a golfer's clap, at least.

Think we will be trying again for Memphis Depay. Suspect he will hold out for an offer from a bigger club. So will join later if at all.

Would be crazy if we managed to pull that off.. Memphis is probably the biggest up and coming talent in the Eredivisie.

Would be crazy if we managed to pull that off.. Memphis is probably the biggest up and coming talent in the Eredivisie.

Wasnt that impressed with depay with the little i saw of him in the world cup, decision making looked poor,although obviously doesnt make him a bad player.

Jordie clasie on the other hand i thought looked a talent in his one sub appearence looked comfortable on the ball, and was looking for a killer pass unlike most of the negativity in the dutch squad that night..would love to sign him..the dutch xavi.:-)

I smashed the remote against the wall of our flat when Michael Bridges scored a late goal against us at Elland Road. It was a reasonably obscure make of tv, and in the days before you could easily buy replacements. We ended up having to buy a new tv.
ditto when we let a last minute goal at Bolton. That is when i realised i needed to step back and accept it is only football.

under Koeman Pelle has a better Eredivisie record than Suarez and Bony, so here's hoping.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/12/southampton-close-in-on-graziano-pelle-as-ronald-koemans-rebuilding-mission-begins-4795495/

Just love the last paragraph from that article

The good ship Southampton hasn’t sunk yet despite how much some of the national and local journalists seem to want it to. She might even be steadier than ever.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 2m

More

Just signed @GPelle9 with @SouthamptonFC: details coming...

Reply 17 Retweet 2 Favorite

3 year deal, €2.5m a year according to Di Marzio

Graziano Pellè will be paid in the region of £30k per week. (via @DiMarzio) #SaintsFC

€2.5m p/a is more than £30k p/w, its about £38k p/w.