Other Team's Transfers

Beckenham Saint

eh? he's already their player and they got him on a free a year ago???? #confused.

Think he was back on loan from Milan...

Or maybe not.....according to transfermarkt.....weird, I took that for granted when I read the article...

Wonder if Mr Cross has f***ed it up royally :)

Edit: In the text it´s now changed to Debuchy....but not at the top..

Edited by Olallana

Think he was back on loan from Milan...

Or maybe not.....according to transfermarkt.....weird, I took that for granted when I read the article...

Wonder if Mr Cross has f***ed it up royally :)

Edit: In the text it´s now changed to Debuchy....but not at the top..

Ah debuchy, easy to get those 2 mixed up, I guess. Well done Mirror lol.

well that's them fcked them.

in all seriously they were dire post-cabaye and had so little spirit. will take something impressive to turn that club around. finished mid-table yes, but wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle. pardew is a sacking waiting to happen.

Off to Tottenham then :)

I´d be extremely disappointed if we make any business with Spurs this summer, whatever bids they might make...

why, we are clearly very much open for business if the price is right.

IMO, it would be utter madness to sell anyone else now

IMO, it would be utter madness to sell anyone else now

What with all those fantastic academy products we have to people the side ? Might as well sell off all the old duffers who are full internationals on tidy salaries and replace them with academy products and unknowns from the Dutch league.

What with all those fantastic academy products we have to people the side ? Might as well sell off all the old duffers who are full internationals on tidy salaries and replace them with academy products and unknowns from the Dutch league.

someone on here suggest that cork should be let go and koeman would want to 'push on' and get Reed into the side

WTF!!!

west ham sign enner valencia

Great signing if you like basing your assessment of a player on 3 matches in a World Cup rather than hours of footage of numerous league matches, I'd suspect.

From the 3 matches of him I've seen, he looks like he'd be a decent mobile target man. Though from the hours of footage of various lesser-known south american talents I'd be worried he wasn't going to integrate well, or quickly. For every De La Cruz there's a Delgado.

a few teams around us are adding nicely

To be fair I thought that last year and made the mistake of putting ricky van wolfswinkel in my dream team.

It's impossible to tell really until a ball is kicked who has done the best business.

I thought Spurs signed genuine quality last summer yet it turns out they were all ineffective

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

Crystal Palace agree double deal for Tottenham's Gylfi Sigurdsson and Cardiff's Fraizer Campbell. #cpfc #thfc #ccfc

Arsenal sign defender Mathieu Debuchy for £12m from Newcastle #SSN

Newcastle sign defender Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord #SSN

Sky saying WBA closing in on a "big name striker signing".

Hopefully Anelka style rather than Lukaku.

John Percy @John__Percy

#wba set to confirm club record £10m deal for Nigerian international forward Brown Ideye from Dynamo Kiev. Will sign 3yr deal + 1yr option

John Percy @John__Percy

#wba set to confirm club record £10m deal for Nigerian international forward Brown Ideye from Dynamo Kiev. Will sign 3yr deal + 1yr option

We'd probably be excited if we'd signed him. Could turn out to be sh it. Just like Pelle could. Football, eh? I ask you.

All our closest rivals are strengthening well (Newcastle, West Ham, Stoke, West Brom). I'd be surprised of we finished above all of them this season.

I agree, our transfer business is done. There's no way we'll sign anyone else now. 17th would be a cracking finish with the turd we have in our squad. :rolleyes:

Ok, sorry for the sarcasm, but I'm drunk and tired. Still even if those 4 you mention do better than us, that's still a 12th place finish, which for a transition season is fine by me.