What do we do as fans !?

simo

Yes I wet my bed last night , I think it's about time we let our feelings known ! If we don't have a decent explanation and signings by the home friendly we need protests (and not the white hanky bollix)

We be patient. Apparently the sober me is but the drunk me is not.

If the club continues to be decimated or ruined, the best time to voice discontent is game time, live on Sky.

Until then? Patience IMO.

1705118.jpg?type=articlePortrait

As ****ed off at forking out hundreds of pounds to watch none of the players who were with us when I purchased the tickets my boy would never let me stop going (even if I could drag myself away) But our feelings need to be relayed to Les etc

I just tweeted if it had been at the time of Rupert Lowe the supporters would have burnt down the Stadium. It was bad enough when Shaw. Ricky and the lame Lallana left and we were appeased by the eventual signing of Tadic and Pelle. We've been conned our right and unless there is a backlash it'd just going to continue.

Yes I wet my bed last night , I think it's about time we let our feelings known ! If we don't have a decent explanation and signings by the home friendly we need protests (and not the white hanky bollix)

Oh FFS.... People will point and laugh at you.

Everybody calm the f#@k down. It looks bad, but we've still got a few weeks until transfer deadline day. Four or fiver decent replacements and things will start to look a whole lot more rosy. If that doesn't happen, then by all means get the pitchforks out, and join the queue behind me!;)

I am constantly being told we can't sell our players quick enough but it takes forever to sign new ones. Even though we've signed Pelle and Tadic before we've sold Chambers, Morgan or Lovren.

It's almost as if the board are considering their options carefully and looking for new players based on the money made available by selling others.

This kind of thing is outrageous and I won't stand for it. We need to spend our money on anyone we can find immediately. £20m on Scott Sinclair and £15m on Curtis Davies should get us started. It takes a day to make a signing on Football Manager FFS!

We do what football supporters of professional clubs around the world do....

Bend over and say, 'Can I have another please?'...

It doesn't matter what the club does people will still get season tickets they can hardly afford, shirts that cost a little short of £60, Sky Sports at £40 a month (even though half of the package they are forced to buy they will never use) so they can watch their team get beaten by the top clubs and ignored by the programme makers. Whilst this goes on football clubs, not just Saints, won't really give a monkeys toss about what you think and how you behave (as long as it's not racist or violent).

It's a weird thing but in any other 'customer based' product people would just walk away if they were treated badly or not bother - in this one people are prepared to pay a lot of money to turn up and say 'I'm not prepared to pay a lot of money to watch this ****'.

All of my Saints supporting mates (none are on here) have got their season tickets and are turning up no matter what. The only comment I have heard is, "I've renewed my season ticket and then all this happens", and that's all he said, he shrugged his shoulders, laughed and talked about something else.

This isn't a criticism of anyone but I just think it's weird and I also believe you will never have much say in what happens - reading some of the comments over the years I think that is probably a good thing.

I just tweeted if it had been at the time of Rupert Lowe the supporters would have burnt down the Stadium..

The difference is everyone knew when Lowe did it the money wouldn't be re-invested in bringing in quality players. Bernard, Davenport, quashie, Kenyon, jakobsson, higginbotham, prutton, le saux, Nilsson. The list is endless of utter dross, accompanied by managerial appointments of stuart gray and steve ****ing wigley.

I'm personally going to wait and see who we bring in before making a judgement

The difference is everyone knew when Lowe did it the money wouldn't be re-invested in bringing in quality players. Bernard, Davenport, quashie, Kenyon, jakobsson, higginbotham, prutton, le saux, Nilsson. The list is endless of utter dross, accompanied by managerial appointments of stuart gray and steve ****ing wigley.

I'm personally going to wait and see who we bring in before making a judgement

Niemi Ostenstad, Claus, tessem Svenson, etc. Like all teams there are good and bad signings. At this moment in the clubs history where we need need perhaps 5 more players, we need to get 99% of those in right

You are clearly mentally challenged. Ill explain for you. Most of the players that want out are from the old regime. We are selling them for ridiculous amounts of money. Luke Shaw for 30m replaced by Rojo (a better player) 12m. Tadjic is better than Lallana,

Pelle is better than Lambert. Koeman is clearly building his own team. We will have 4 or 5 more quality players in before the end of the window.

The only problem at the moment are the big girls blouses masquerading as fans.

I have to say that it appears that the club have started to ignore the concerns of the fans. At the start of the Summer debacle at least they appeared to be reacting to reassure the fans.

I have to say that it appears that the club have started to ignore the concerns of the fans. At the start of the Summer debacle at least they appeared to be reacting to reassure the fans.

They have reacted. Koeman has repeatedly asked fans to be patient. What do you want a complete list of all our transfer targets and how much we are prepared to pay for them ?

What do we do as fans?

Well, for a start, this forum might have fewer active members by the time this is all done.

If things are looking much better by late-August, those who have been irrationally negative will hopefully disappear up the orifice from which many of their opinions seem to come. (In truth, some will do what they usually do when they've shot their own credibility all to hell - return with a new user name.)

If things turn out poorly, some of us with a more positive outlook might not want to stick around for the "I told you so's'".

I have a feeling that we'll see a bunch of head-turning signings in the coming weeks - and some new user names shortly after that. :)

You are clearly mentally challenged. Ill explain for you. Most of the players that want out are from the old regime. We are selling them for ridiculous amounts of money. Luke Shaw for 30m replaced by Rojo (a better player) 12m. Tadjic is better than Lallana,

Pelle is better than Lambert. Koeman is clearly building his own team. We will have 4 or 5 more quality players in before the end of the window.

When did we sign Rojo? Last I heard we had only signed Pelle and Tadic, Oh! and Neal Osborn. In the meantime, as well as the three that have gone, Lovren and Chambers are virtually out of the door while Schneiderlin, Rodrigues and Fonte appear to be waiting near the exit. Even if we did end up with a total of 7 new players, which manji implies, we could still have lost more than had come in and how on earth do you get a team to perform if it is cobbled together in a rush after the season has begun with players who have had no pre-season and don't know each other? But it isn't going to happen anyway. 4 or 5 new signings on top of the two made is just about inconceivable in the current situation.

You obviously haven't forked out either , keep you head in the sand sunshine , will these blind faith followers be saying the same thing on the last day of the transfer window !? Next it'll be give it until the January window !

They have reacted. Koeman has repeatedly asked fans to be patient. What do you want a complete list of all our transfer targets and how much we are prepared to pay for them ?

Cant remember Koeman saying that, certainly made no mention of this last night during any of his interviews.

I think I'd like to hear Katerina make a strong statement of intent. I don't want a list of targets. I want a see quality players. I want to see all the money spent on quality. So, I will make my judgment on 1 Sep, when I can see her reaction and statement of intent in practice.

Some of those are a leap of faith. Pelle better than Rickie Lambert, and Tadjic better than AL. I do hop you are correct in that. RL is still a super forward, ok no pace but a superb footballing brain and makes goals as well as scores them. He is a major loss to us. AL less so IMO but he still was a very good player for us although cannot shoot

What a poof. Man the f**k up.

Ok do explain , some people are ok being taken for a mug and you are clearly one of them , I bet your the type of person who would walk past an old granny being robbed or let's people jump in front of them in a queue and are too scared to speak up ! I think it's you who needs to man the **** up and not let people take you for the **** you obviously are!

Ok do explain , some people are ok being taken for a mug and you are clearly one of them , I bet your the type of person who would walk past an old granny being robbed or let's people jump in front of them in a queue and are too scared to speak up ! I think it's you who needs to man the **** up and not let people take you for the **** you obviously are!

Because posting on a forum about how angry you are is totally comparable to stopping a mugging.

Calm down, we will bring players in. It's not like we have to play games with 8 players, Koeman wants a squad who will actually want to play for the club.

Because posting on a forum about how angry you are is totally comparable to stopping a mugging.

Calm down, we will bring players in. It's not like we have to play games with 8 players, Koeman wants a squad who will actually want to play for the club.

It's not about being angry it's about making a stand against something that isn't right , if the board were "open and honest" like they said they would be I'm sure most people would be ok with losing 5 possibly 9 first team players ! They only had to say something along the lines of "Any player not wishing to stay and fight for the club will be sold and replaced by players who do" ! Not this crap Reed has been spouting

Edited by simo

Here's my radical plan.

I'm going to go to football matches with my mates. I'm going to get drunk and have a laugh hurling abuse at the officials, opposition fans and players.

Room for one more...?

It's not about being angry it's about making a stand against something that isn't right , if the board were "open and honest" like they said they would be I'm sure most people would be ok with losing 5 possibly 9 first team players ! They only had to say something along the lines of "Any player not wishing to stay and fight for the club will be sold and replaced by players who do" ! Not this crap Reed has been spouting

How do you propose to 'make a stand' out of interest?

Even Koeman is ducking the questions on transfers now. What on earth do the Premier League authorities think about all that is going on here, surely they must be curious enough to initiate some kind of investigation. If we smell a very bad fish, surely they must do so as well. The wholesale destruction of one of last year's leading brands cannot be good for them. Thank goodness people with some clout like Gary Neville are beginning to speak out.

What can / should we do? Sitting on our hands has not served us well all summer as we have stumbled form one disaster to another. We the fans must act and a mass march from SMS to the Civic Centre will catch the TV eye and highlight our concerns and embarrass the idiots upstairs into having to explain what the hell they are playing at.