3 days to go - predictions?

EBS1980

With only 3 days of the window left what do you think it has in store for saints?

I think 1 new arrival and Tadier will leave.

Personally we need more in but I don't see it happening.

I think Schneiderlin will go because "we had this great opportunity to do business and get ano this pile of "Sh*t" in" (enter name of who Levy sends us )

If no striker comes in it will have been a poor window imo

I doubt we are even in for a striker. We've signed 2 and have J Rod to come back. I would rather we signed another CB. I'd guess Boruc leaving, possibly Jos. Redmond in for a ridiculously inflated fee of £10 million

I have a nagging concern that Morgan will leave after all, with us and Spurs agreeing Townsend + cash in a deal entitled 'Everyone is happy now'. I won't be.

Spurs agree a fee for midfielder Stromboli

Have no idea what sort of midfielder he is

If no striker comes in it will have been a poor window imo

I agree.

Good window: one more Striker, winger, centre back. Retain Jay Rod and Morgan.

We still have plenty of money left from the transfers of our best players. Should be achievable, but will it happen? Onwards and upwards?

One in, nobody we have heard of probably.

I wish they would go and get Micah Richards, can play RB and CB and would solve two issues at once, well worth the money.

But they wont.

I'm almost past caring now, the Taider farce puts the tin lid on in for me.

I predict one more in. I also predict numerous threads by the usual suspects with topics such as "what did you expect?" "let's just support the team" and "why we have a stronger squad now."

Positive stuff is fine, negative opinions must be saved for September One, or if not that, after 10 games, or if not, November, or if not, Christmas, or if not, May......apparently.

I predict one more in. I also predict numerous threads by the usual suspects with topics such as "what did you expect?" "let's just support the team" and "why we have a stronger squad now."

Expectations are surely going to be disappointed.

But I still hope for one quality defender and a fast winger (either side) who can score goals to give us more options. I hope to be amazingly surprised.

Richards & Redmond would be very good I'd say.

Wouldn't be disappointed with van Dijk either since I don't think Richards is on our radar.

Of course Richards isnt on our radar, thats what makes no sense to me. City wont let him go to one of their rivals presumably. We finished 8th last year so we should be one of the teams in poll position to get him IF he wants to play in the Premiership.

He is a fine player, would suit the way RK wants to play, ticks all the boxes about young players etc etc, The Soutampton Way, and all that stuff.

Wages ? Well we have shipped out some of our top earners, we still have over 40 mil profit after the buying/selling so show some bloody ambition and get a player like Richards in !

What's incorrect about that then Dik Dik?

Ummmmm. Long isn't as good as Lambert and doesn't fit into the formation we play and Pelle is technically inferior to Lambert by a long way.

As we have a better attacking line up, I guess we can expect to break our record goals scored in the Premier League again this season?

Positive stuff is fine, negative opinions must be saved for September One, or if not that, after 10 games, or if not, November, or if not, Christmas, or if not, May......apparently.

Negative opinions are also fine - it's the endless repetition of them that's just slightly ****ing tedious.

We do though, Long and Pelle for Lambert. Gallagher a year older, Mayuka is still here as well isnt he? Not that he makes any difference.

Long. Might be better than Lambert one day.

Pelle. Might be better than Lambert one day.

Jay Rod. Broken, and possibly off.

Gallagher. One year older, still as technically challenged as he was a year ago.

Mayuka. Oh dear.

We need a striker.