So these protests

Turkish

We really do need to do something to show them what we think of them. The ambition has gone, this board do things to make your eyes water. Perhaps we should have a stall in the car park where we slice onions as they also make your eyes water, then we take our sliced onions and present them with 30 Pieces of silver to show how we've been betrayed.

You do realise these people didn't return Adam Lallana's phone calls over the summer? Absolute scum.

And he was desperate, desperate I tell yah to hear who the new kit manufacturer would be. Idiots not ringing him in Brazil to tell him what was going on.

Maybe you could dress as a broken record, Turks.

This. What a hypocrite. Last season he and his mate CB Fry continually bemoaned and laughed at people suggesting me might be playing for something after a good start, now he is basking in his self indulgent misguided glory because we are third after three games. This after many people recognised on publication of the fixture list that we would have to make the most of our 'easy' start.

We have beaten two ****e teams, bore the pants off us in our other home game and lost to a team that we dominated in the second half.

im a bit confused Turkish, our we on our way to a The CL with this new board now? Is that what you are claiming?

Is this the same board that sold all our players (bar one) that said they wouldn't ?

To be fair, they never said they wouldn't sell players - nothing categorical anyway, find a quote if you think otherwise.

The one player they did categorically say they wouldn't sell is still here. (well, two, if you count Jay)

This. What a hypocrite. Last season he and his mate CB Fry continually bemoaned and laughed at people suggesting me might be playing for something after a good start, now he is basking in his self indulgent misguided glory because we are third after three games. This after many people recognised on publication of the fixture list that we would have to make the most of our 'easy' start.

We have beaten two ****e teams, bore the pants off us in our other home game and lost to a team that we dominated in the second half.

im a bit confused Turkish, our we on our way to a The CL with this new board now? Is that what you are claiming?

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Male-Pattern-Hair-Loss

Give up while youre behind mate :facepalm:

Lol. Jesus mate, you really do not have better things to do. At the time, don't think my comment would have been argued by many, cept those like you, who would argue anything for the sake of it. Since, yes, bought some players but you are obviously in the same band of brothers that now think that being fourth after four games is some sort of vindication of selling our best players. And yet, like your pals, you had the audacity to laugh at the optimists last season :lol:

To be fair, they never said they wouldn't sell players - nothing categorical anyway, find a quote if you think otherwise.

The one player they did categorically say they wouldn't sell is still here. (well, two, if you count Jay)

Not one, unlike others to trawl through history, but pretty sure Ralph was stating we weren't selling anyone until the next day and we sold Lambert.

I didn't bemoan people wanting us to play for trophies last season, I didn't shut up about our excellent potential to do just that, pretty much all season. So when exactly did I "bemoan the suggestion we might be playing for something" last season?

Edited by CB Fry

And, just be absolutely clear here, you are "bemoaning our good start" this season in this post, correct?

You know, "what a hypocrite", and everything.

Can we have one of these threads every time we do alright. So much more modern than celebrating and infantile is so chic.

Hope so. Helps me feel smug for being so level headed. And I chuckle at pathetic justifications such as Noodles. Only surprise was that Fry was so gentle with him.

:lol: what a helmet.

Lol. Jesus mate, you really do not have better things to do. At the time, don't think my comment would have been argued by many, cept those like you, who would argue anything for the sake of it. Since, yes, bought some players but you are obviously in the same band of brothers that now think that being fourth after four games is some sort of vindication of selling our best players. And yet, like your pals, you had the audacity to laugh at the optimists last season :lol:

Aha, the classic Alpine-Saint style riposte to getting called up for talking total b0llocks. "Well it's easy to criticise in hindsight but at the time I spoke it was hard to disagree with".

Just admit you were wrong, lad, and move on. We've all come out with some whoppers over time. Just hold your hands up and admit it. Firing off chaff at others to try and disguise the folly of some ill advised initial comments does no favours.

Aha, the classic Alpine-Saint style riposte to getting called up for talking total b0llocks. "Well it's easy to criticise in hindsight but at the time I spoke it was hard to disagree with".

Just admit you were wrong, lad, and move on. We've all come out with some whoppers over time. Just hold your hands up and admit it. Firing off chaff at others to try and disguise the folly of some ill advised initial comments does no favours.

I think saddo do probably found my only post on the subject back then, so I was hardly championing the cause against the new board, however they did act like a bunch of complete amateurs over the summer. If people think that we can do without our best players, so be it, but some people seem to think that a couple of good results seem to vindicate selling nearly all of our best players, time will tell.

I think saddo do probably found my only post on the subject back then, so I was hardly championing the cause against the new board, however they did act like a bunch of complete amateurs over the summer. If people think that we can do without our best players, so be it, but some people seem to think that a couple of good results seem to vindicate selling nearly all of our best players, time will tell.

'Best players'? The players that we have now are our best players, better than the previous 'best players'.

'Best players'? The players that we have now are our best players, better than the previous 'best players'.

So Tadic is better than Lallana (not so sure about that, faster maybe but as gifted, nah) Gados is better than Lovren (no idea but a lot to beat, Lovren is an utter cent, but a damn good defender) and Betrand is better than Shaw? (Not a chance) And Pelle

Is better than Lambert, maybe, time will tell, would still have preferred to have added to last seasons team that built a new one.

This is so typical 'rose tinted glasses' syndrome, since when did the aforementioned players become so bad. Sorry, it was back in May that everyone on here was on about four or five players being good enough for England in The World Cup. But since they've gone they ain't good enough for their own teams, classic mong board led by some classic mongs :lol:

So Tadic is better than Lallana (not so sure about that, faster maybe but as gifted, nah) Gados is better than Lovren (no idea but a lot to beat, Lovren is an utter cent, but a damn good defender) and Betrand is better than Shaw? (Not a chance) And Pelle

Is better than Lambert, maybe, time will tell, would still have preferred to have added to last seasons team that built a new one.

This is so typical 'rose tinted glasses' syndrome, since when did the aforementioned players become so bad. Sorry, it was back in May that everyone on here was on about four or five players being good enough for England in The World Cup. But since they've gone they ain't good enough for their own teams, classic mong board led by some classic mongs :lol:

Not taking this good start to the season very well are you?

I didn't say they were bad, just that they may have been our best players then but they're not our best players now, and I don't believe that they were better than our present team.