General Election 2015

trousers

Hmmmmmmm, Nick Clegg's missus.... SamCam... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Esther mcvey had something about her.

The best being the labour lass with long dark hair (can't remember her name)

Edit - Luciana Berger

Edited by Batman

I don't know what's more enjoyable , seeing the leftie meltdown on Twitter or The Saints web lefties waking up to the results .

After watching this thread unfold over the last few weeks it just shows, it doesn't matter who shouts the loudest words and holds the strongest opinions, it matters who they share them with.

Quite enjoyed the conservatives taking the lead just at the point where David Cameron was confirmed at Witney.

Has it though? (Apparent results notwithstanding....)

Well yes. As I said on a previous thread, labour have just ran an anti tory campaign and it has blown up in their face. People trust the Tories on the economy and clearly the campaign has been a huge success for them. Despite a load of people on here saying how great ed has done, the reality is that he was a woeful choice for leader.

Well yes. As I said on a previous thread, labour have just ran an anti tory campaign and it has blown up in their face. People trust the Tories on the economy and clearly the campaign has been a huge success for them. Despite a load of people on here saying how great ed has done, the reality is that he was a woeful choice for leader.

Fair play, it just seems to me that rather then a successful campaign, it was just the least bad (Best by default.) Not that i'm complaining.

Just seen that Portsmouth South is a Conservative gain. There really could be an outright majority here.

Fair play, it just seems to me that rather then a successful campaign, it was just the least bad (Best by default.) Not that i'm complaining.

Just seen that Portsmouth South is a Conservative gain. There really could be an outright majority here.

IMO if it were the least bad then they wouldn't have gained from last time. To win more seats after being in power for four years is actually really impressive and is a clear endorsement of what they were doing previously.

For me, it was the last QT thingy that made me believe they would win in some form. When milliband was getting battered by the audience and stood there and refused to accept him and his lot "spent too much" when they were in power would have swayed many undecided.

His whole performance was car crash telly that night for a potential prime minister

IMO if it were the least bad then they wouldn't have gained from last time. To win more seats after being in power for four years is actually really impressive and is a clear endorsement of what they were doing previously.

And the fact that the lib/dumbs held them back .

It can be looked at all ways, depends how full your glass is.

Anyone know when Winchester is due to be called?

For me, it was the last QT thingy that made me believe they would win in some form. When milliband was getting battered by the audience and stood there and refused to accept him and his lot "spent too much" when they were in power would have swayed many undecided.

His whole performance was car crash telly that night for a potential prime minister

Yep and a number of people I have spoken to have said that. I couldn't believe it when he refused to say they had overspent.

Labour need to sort their sh!t out and actually put a proper leader in place. You don't need to be a genius to know you can't expect a cartoon character who can't even speak properly to be elected Prime Minister. As for Ed Balls, he reminds me of that fat kid at school who used to p!ss his pants and bark on command.

The only good thing to come out of this election is the Scots being shafted. The SNP will be completely powerless, the idiots that voted for them have just voted for more extreme Tory cuts.

Just heard DCams victory speech. Seemed keen to press on with Scotch & Welsh devolution - potentially cutting them out of Westminster votes on a while heap of issues. That Tory majority could be about to get a whole lot bigger.

Just heard DCams victory speech. Seemed keen to press on with Scotch & Welsh devolution - potentially cutting them out of Westminster votes on a while heap of issues. That Tory majority could be about to get a whole lot bigger.

What's wrong with that . It's time the English got treated the same as the sweatys & Taffs.

I don't think that made a blind bit of difference. The people that voted Tory know they were going to vote Tory. They just didn't see any need to shout it from the rooftops.

Yep and a number of people I have spoken to have said that. I couldn't believe it when he refused to say they had overspent.

Their whole message was pretty weak to be fair. I mean, who really gives that much of a **** about zero hours contracts? Save the NHS - heard it all before.

I'm not one to really shout about my politics but I'll be happy with a con majority government best thing for the country right now IMO.

Interesting to see the LD bomb so badly reinforces my opinion that being in government was the worse thing that could happen to what was essentially a protest vote party.

thought this from the beeb was interesting though

UKIP nationally will have gained 3.5 million votes and yet will only end up with one (or possibly two seats) in the House of Commons, YouGov's Peter Kellner says. Meanwhile, the SNP will have 1.5 million votes but 56 seats. Hardly surprising that UKIP have become advocates of electoral reform. Mr Kellner says, if nothing else, it makes electoral reform a subject of debate.

People vote with their wallets.

I get that. What I don't get is why people seem to deny it in the polls beforehand. Has there ever been such less accurate poll data leading up to the election. When you would think technology etc would, make it more accurate

Serious questions to answer at some of our polling organisations then. What a fu ck up on their part.

Paddy Ashdown looks like (even more of) a right plum. Start eating your hat.

As I said last night on here, if you look back, polling it's like yougov are skewed because their own demographic is older than the UK average. This will never give a balanced result, you only need to look at the tripe they come up with in other research to see that.

Caroline Lucas back in for the Greens. She'll be able to "cash in" even more with her money-spinning, err, boring book for a tiny niche interest independent publisher.

Enjoy your wheelbarrows full of money, Caroline you greedy hypocrite.

My wish list.

Ed Davey

Vince cable

Cleggy

Balls

Galloway

jim murphy

Swinsson , I think that's her name , annoying sweaty lib/dumb

**** artist Kennedy

Chucka bloke , annoying labour politically correct twt

Nearly got it . Just Cleggy & Chucka survived with Balls to come . Hughes went as well, so that's a bonus . Shame Soubry survived as she's an annoying trout .

Head in the sand time from labour . Livingstone on 5live now blaming New Labour . Says they need to move to the left , as a Right Winger I hope they follow kens advice .

It's the SNP that won it for them, along with Labour's ridiculous choice of leader and lurch to the left.

I'm more left than right but bu the thought of those Scottish c*nts having power at Westminster was off-putting, the Tories played it very well.

Will be interesting to see if the UK survives though. Scotland and England are now polar opposites, doesn't seem to make sense keeping it together.

Good morning all, amazing result. Looks like the Tory's have been rewarded for steadying the economy whilst the LibDem's have been punished for it.

The lib/dumbs tried to have their cake & eat it. Instead of shouting about what the coalition government delivered they just kept banging on about what they stopped . Well it turned out the English liked the ideas that they stopped and have given the Tories a mandate to impose them . If it was all about being like Tories cable & Hughes would have held on . They have always been chancers and frauds . They got exactly what they deserved .

The lib/dumbs tried to have their cake & eat it. Instead of shouting about what the coalition government delivered they just kept banging on about what they stopped . Well it turned out the English liked the ideas that they stopped and have given the Tories a mandate to impose them . If it was all about being like Tories cable & Hughes would have held on . They have always been chancers and frauds . They got exactly what they deserved .

Congratulations Mark Reckless of the people's army.

Scotland and England are now polar opposites, doesn't seem to make sense keeping it together.

it will stay together. Friends of mine in Helensburgh all voted NO on the referendum but openly voted for SNP yesterday. They said they will always vote NO as they want to be part of the UK but want the SNP to be their voice in the UK