General Election 2015

trousers

:?:?

What are you confused about? I rent out a flat to a divorced woman with a child. This is a flat that will be going to my daughter, mortgage free, when she's finished University (in about 20 years).

Jonnyboy was implying that I take housing benefit to pay for my flat, whereas it gets paid by my tenants ex-husband.

Big turnout I think (hope) - my polling station was rammed! Voted Labour nationally but only had a choice of Tory or Lib Dem at local level. All a bit pointless at the Tories never lose here (New Forest) but done my bit all the same.

What are you confused about? I rent out a flat to a divorced woman with a child. This is a flat that will be going to my daughter, mortgage free, when she's finished University (in about 20 years).

Jonnyboy was implying that I take housing benefit to pay for my flat, whereas it gets paid by my tenants ex-husband.

Sounds like you owe this guy a pint seeing as he's setting your sprog up for life.

I like you VFTT. It's good when people aren't blind to the party they support and are happy to say what they think.

I love watching the snake hypo (dune's words, not mine) slither up to a new potential pal.

Weren't you and Wes going mad when I was using the c-word? :D

VFTT; take him on board and leave him in a layby somewhere. It's not a permanent solution, but it will help.

I love watching the snake hypo (dune's words, not mine) slither up to a new potential pal.

Weren't you and Wes going mad when I was using the c-word? :D

VFTT; take him on board and leave him in a layby somewhere. It's not a permanent solution, but it will help.

When you considered it acceptable to shout it in public at people including children you mean?

Well this voting for the parish council malarkey. Choose 8 out of 12 candidates. Once I had disregarded those with party affiliations (party politics has no business in parish council imo) I was left with ten options. Ten people I don't know, haven't met, In fact have never heard of. How are you supposed to choose? 5 lived fairly close to me so they got a tick, they are less likely to allow anything to be built in their (and therefore my) backyard. That left three more out of five, I gave up at that point.

Edited by CB Saint

One of the things that I have not even seen debated is the effective 60% tax rate that Labour snuck in with their last budget.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/tax/10828657/Tax-system-flaws-leave-professionals-paying-60-per-cent.html

Spend less time listening to grasses, less time telling people off for bad language, and you might have more of a scooby.

Priorities, St. Chalet.

BBC reporter was awesome last night . Stated that labour last won an election ten years ago . Which was true , but gave the distinct impression the conservatives have been in power for ten years . She clearly forgot that the coalition gov has only been in power for 5 years ,

BBC reporter was awesome last night . Stated that labour last won an election ten years ago . Which was true , but gave the distinct impression the conservatives have been in power for ten years . She clearly forgot that the coalition gov has only been in power for 5 years ,

It has felt longer, tbf. And they borrowed more money.

I asked about 20 people today who they were voting for... I reckon 15 of them said Conservative. I have to say, I was surprised, having followed the surveys/polls in the leadup to the election. I guess, in a way, I shouldn't be surprised when the exits were released.

Anyway, David Cameron. :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug: