General Election 2015

trousers

Ground breaking news: Exit polls in Chichester suggest that J-CRAP registered its first ever vote in a general election, coming 9th behind spoilt ballots.

This is a massive percentage increase on the 2010 election and is therefore a very successful evening for us

Didnt Thatcher win her second election despite the polls indicating Labour under Kinnock. The post mortem decided that people were embarrassed to admit to a pollster that they had voted for her. Maybe there is an element of that this time.

Anyone doing an all nighter?

Working a nightshift til 6am, so I'll be keeping up with it on Twitter.

I'll be amazed if it's a Conservative win by that much, but I can hope. With any luck that Exit Poll is being generous to UKIP and the Greens and they end up with nothing, Mickey Mouse political parties.

Terrible night for Labour and the LibDems if the exit polls are accurate. Also suggests that the opinion polls, including Lord Ashcroft's aren't worth the paper their written on.

I think Ed Milliband performed better than a lot of people thought during the campaign. But if they end up with less seats, then he'll be out.