Sheffield United V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

I think that we can safely say that the wheels have well and truly come off. I can't see where we get a point from in the next five games. Avoiding relegation will be a successful season.....

Woah let's worry about scoring first, then the points.

Shef u have had the better chances, no denying that. They deserve the lead.

They've made our keeper work several times, yet I don't think we've made theirs work once.

We look devoid of attacking belief or ideas' I'm completely bemused as to why we've turned into this side, totally lost.

Just extra time needed to complete the rot

That is the Everton game lost

Yep, they will tear us apart. More tough games to come, it's lucky we have just about enough points already to ensure safety. It's a shame there's no winter break for RoKo and the players, the games will come thick and fast, and I can't see us stopping the rot anytime soon. Anyone for a top 6 finish? Lol

Shef u have had the better chances, no denying that. They deserve the lead.

They've made our keeper work several times, yet I don't think we've made theirs work once.

We look devoid of attacking belief or ideas' I'm completely bemused as to why we've turned into this side, totally lost.

No plan b?

Yep, they will tear us apart. More tough games to come, it's lucky we have just about enough points already to ensure safety. It's a shame there's no winter break for RoKo and the players, the games will come thick and fast, and I can't see us stopping the rot anytime soon. Anyone for a top 6 finish? Lol

No we have NOT ...Red card for Gardos !