Sheffield United V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

They deserve it, fair play to them. We were a complete mess today.

Will never get a better chance to get to the Semi's, never again.

We are a mess, devoid of confidence, idea's or a tactical plan.

I'm bemused and as lost as the team at the moment.

We're better than we're playing for sure, but this run is becoming a bit alarming.

We have been outplayed and knocked out by an average L1 side.

ahahahahahahahahah

Complete disgrace, I am really unconvinced by Koeman. Completely unimpressed by only naming six subs, poor preparation. Starting to notice we have no game plan of late.

Isgrove & Mayuaka are not good enough.

Mane, Clyne, Bertand had awful nights.

Hats off to Fraser - best display to date.

Bye bye Morgan.

They deserve it, fair play to them. We were a complete mess today.

Will never get a better chance to get to the Semi's, never again.

We are a mess, devoid of confidence, idea's or a tactical plan.

I'm bemused and as lost as the team at the moment.

We're better than we're playing for sure, but this run is becoming a bit alarming.

We have been outplayed and knocked out by an average L1 side.

To think you thought we had a chance of finishing in the top 4 just a few weeks ago

The way we've played the last couple of games.. I cant see us winning the next 5 games

Everton are favourites for Saturday. They smashed QPR, who are playing better than we are at the moment. Loads of suspensions for Saturday.

Hope we have loads of good transfers coming in January. Boardroom need to spend.

Well, that was a f***ing disaster. For all those who were so keen on this soddin' cup, our bare bones squad - beyond even the nightmares of 'Arry - now hasn't got a midfield for the Everton game. Davis, Cork, Hesketh, injured, Wanyama, Schneiderlin banned, JWP back from injury still not 100%, Reed untried.

As we saw tonight, when we boot long when desperate, nothing comes of it. At least we'll have Pelle and Tadic back...

We were out fought today and really missed Pelle up front. The only positive is that at least we have him back for Saturday. Forster his now having to earn his pay. Being worked hard. Had to make some good saves. Looks like there was something going on on the touchline. Koemans did not shake Clough's hand. Unlike him..

Some new blood needed in January I think to give us a boost. We need it.