Saints v liverpool - match thread

Batman

Mane on for Pelle and Morgan for JWP at H-T please. One moment of genius but little quality after the first 15 minutes from both sides.

That said, some dreadful finishing by us and some poor refeering. Didn't think first Djurcic foul was a pen but second is a clear one and Mignolet look like he blocked that outside the box - want to see the replay. Having said that, did make a great decision with Fonte tackle.

Can still get something from this. Lovren will be sent off, confident of that, very clumsy. Would expect Saints to continue pressing but Liverpool dangerous on the break.

Electrifying half. Will feel like gross injustice if we don't win this... US commentators and analysts say both early claims probably penalties, esp the second. stone cold. not to mention their keeper should be off. Djuricic exciting. Wanyama, Clyne fantastic. I'd keep on JWP but bring on Morgan for Davis and Mane for Ellia.

TV pundits saying Lovren handball never a penalty. Idiots.

The point about the Lovren handball is that it seems ones like those can be given or not these days. Most refs would use a situation like that to even out any decisions he may have had doubts about before. He chose not to, so I assume the ref thinks he is doing a great job so far.

Losing unjustly like this with a referee who has missed 1 clear yellow card (markovic), 1 clear penalty for us (2nd djuricic) is so painful, I hate football when it's unfair like this. Great strike by coutinho (think Fraser has his feet moving too slow) but for ****s sake we could of had 2 penalties in the first 4 mins. I ****ing hate and love football, today I hope Kevin Friend fancies helping a charity in Syria.