Summer Transfer Window 2015

Donatello

Agreement reached between Utd and Madrid for De Gea - around £19-20m. So they've held out for a world record fee, only to accept less on the final day.

They're getting Madrid's reserve keeper in exchange + a small fee. Whops.

If they have got Kaylor Navas, he is a very good keeper.

Agreement reached between Utd and Madrid for De Gea - around £19-20m. So they've held out for a world record fee, only to accept less on the final day.

They're getting Madrid's reserve keeper in exchange + a small fee. Whops.

A reporter for the Telegraph (think it was Mark Ogden) tweeted that United on Deadline day are akin to the Husband running around on Christmas eve looking for a present for his Mrs :)

Spot on!

@GFN_France: Breaking: Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea, according to 20 Minutes. More to follow.

We were linked with him earlier this summer. Seems like a strange player for Chelsea to go for.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-transfer-talks-nantes-over-5710634

Stop-gap for Stones & Pogba bids in January or next summer?

... the other news is that Norwich have made a £2.2m offer on Erik Sviatchenko, which according to rumours is going to trigger his release clause, but he has no commet, except that he may stay or could be leaving, if the right offer turnes up.

FC Midtjylland director of football has now said that they were negotiating a "last-minute" deal, but chose to turn down the offer on Erik Sviatchenko, even though it, in the end, was a fairly good offer, so apparently he do not have a release clause ... or it could be that it's only a winter transfer window release clause, which some Danish clubs use from time to time ... in any case, they turned down the offer ... while it was Sisto who turned down West Ham ... according to the FCM director of football, the Europa League group stage has made it easier for them to keep their players a bit longer ...

30 August 2015 Louis van Gaal: "Man Utd not planning any panic signings" :lol:

arsenal paid less than that for Sanchez. And he is bloody brilliant.

what is the point in spending that much money on a lad who has scored something like 15 goals in his whole career.

absolutely pathetic from united IMO

The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!!

For two of the biggest clubs in the world to **** that up is quite incredible.

Good lord.

I'm going against the grain & reckon it will go through.

Unless I have confused BST and CET.

From the BBC:

The windows for most of Europe's top leagues close on 31 August, including Germany (18:00 BST), Italy (23:00) and France, Spain and the Netherlands (all at midnight).

The passing of deadlines only affects the purchasing of players, meaning English sides can still buy from clubs in other countries until the window shuts in England.

Now we are hearing that United did send the documents on time but in a format that couldn't be opened at the LFP

What the actual **** is going on. I'm sure this is all being made up to make tomorrow more exciting, as otherwise it'll be another boring day.

arsenal paid less than that for Sanchez. And he is bloody brilliant.

what is the point in spending that much money on a lad who has scored something like 15 goals in his whole career.

absolutely pathetic from united IMO

Apparently Morgan rates him. He had to tell Rooney all about him as Wayne had never heard of him.

Everton have signed a CB called Mori from South America for £9.5m.

Tim Vickery, who was spot on re Ramirez struggles, said on Hawksbee and Jacobs show on talkSPORT, the UK's number 1 commercial radio station, that Mori wasnt good enough or suited to the PL.

I quite like Vickery, altough he is getting a bit big for himself post World Cup. Speaks sense, is interesting in an area most of us don't really follow closely.

Not sure which I find more astonishing.....this French guy for £35m or Sterling for £49m, or for that matter de Bruyne for £54m. The latter has gone from £17m to £54m in the space of 18 months. The Frenchie probably takes it....just.

Just saw something bonkers on the Beeb regarding this 19 year old nipper!

.Right, where are we at with the potential deal of the day: Anthony Martial to Manchester United? Well, our man Saj Chowdhury has dug out this nugget... Monaco say the deal is 80m euros (£58.75m) including bonus. The club were reluctant to sell him until United raised the initial fee they were willing to pay to 60m euros (£44m).

That is one almighty amount of cash for a 19-year-old. More eye-watering than a onion enema.

Everton have signed a CB called Mori from South America for £9.5m.

Tim Vickery, who was spot on re Ramirez struggles, said on Hawksbee and Jacobs show on talkSPORT, the UK's number 1 commercial radio station, that Mori wasnt good enough or suited to the PL.

Think I heard the same interview. Lets hope he is right and the guy makes Liverpool Lovern look like a solid defender especially when we play them at Goodison we owe them.

Jelavic to West Ham for £3m. I cannot fathom why any team in the Premier League would want him, he is a liability that surprises even himself when he scores a goal.

He's an ok player but not one who is going to have the fans buzzing! The Michel Antonio one is interesting, worth a go but not sure at the price they've paid for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late to talk about transfers now, I know, but this fella was the chap Twente purchased to replace Tadic.

@OptaJohan: 23 - Hakim Ziyech has been involved in 23 of @fctwente's last 24 Eredivisie goals. Superb.

Would be interested in what our Dutch friends think of the lad.

Ziyech is not a winger tho, he's a classic attacking midfielder and im surprised no club in Europe picked him up this summer. By far the best attacking midfielder atm (last season as well) in the Eredivisie, that kid has everything. He's creative, has pace, great technical skills and a very good shot in both legs really. Im 100% convinced that he's going to be a class player in a few years and if i was Koeman, i would pick him up if there's some budget left in the winter cause the current squad could use a player like Ziyech.

He wont be cheap tho

Ziyech is not a winger tho, he's a classic attacking midfielder and im surprised no club in Europe picked him up this summer. By far the best attacking midfielder atm (last season as well) in the Eredivisie, that kid has everything. He's creative, has pace, great technical skills and a very good shot in both legs really. Im 100% convinced that he's going to be a class player in a few years and if i was Koeman, i would pick him up if there's some budget left in the winter cause the current squad could use a player like Ziyech.

He wont be cheap tho

Thanks mate. Just the kind of review I was looking for.