Saints v Everton Match Thread

Suhari

In an attempt to have a better squad this year we've spread the money too thinly. Our squad depth is looking decent now, but our starting 11 has taken a huge hit in quality. None of our signings stand out as being PL quality, which is fine for squad players for the future but not when they have to go straight into the starting 11.

Stopped watching after the second because it's making me too angry, Imma just chill until we've got aour signings sorted and got Bertrand back from injury because watching them is just gonna **** me off atm.

In an attempt to have a better squad this year we've spread the money too thinly. Our squad depth is looking decent now, but our starting 11 has taken a huge hit in quality. None of our signings stand out as being PL quality, which is fine for squad players for the future but not when they have to go straight into the starting 11.

Stopped watching after the second because it's making me too angry, Imma just chill until we've got aour signings sorted and got Bertrand back from injury because watching them is just gonna **** me off atm.

Just do it, don't say it. I don't want opposing fans thinking ours have massive vaginas.

Last summer we were lucky. We replaced like-for-like without strengthening and appeared to make progress.

The other mid-table teams have got their sh*t together this summer, brought in some quality whilst we tried our clever-clever standing still whilst pocketing tens of millions approach again; now we see the result against Toon and Everton..

Last summer we were lucky. We replaced like-for-like without strengthening and appeared to make progress.

The other mid-table teams have got their sh*t together this summer, brought in some quality whilst we tried our clever-clever standing still whilst pocketing tens of millions approach again; now we see the result against Toon and Everton..

10/10

:)