Chelsea Build-Up Thread

St Chalet

I give my opinion when I choose, what part of that can't you grasp?

I chose to not post my team choice.

I choose to post my opinion when I want to

Are you clear with it now?

If you must keep asking questions about this, please do it by pm so the thread is OK for others

Mane and Long then? Or Pelle? Austin?

Interested in how you see it.

I'm currently in Valletta, Malta. Anyone know any bars that will be showing premier league football today? The locals are giving me some strange looks when I ask about somewhere to watch the Southampton game.

Long shot but cheers!

Best bet trousers is to find an Irish bar but saying that you may end up watching the egg chasers

I'm currently in Valletta, Malta. Anyone know any bars that will be showing premier league football today? The locals are giving me some strange looks when I ask about somewhere to watch the Southampton game.

Long shot but cheers!

Just bite the bullet and ask for somewhere to watch the Chelsea game, they'll probably come up with plenty of options.

Long shot but cheers!

The Dubliner Irish pub is showing it. https://www.facebook.com/thedublinermalta I have no idea what the pub is like as I have never been to Malta but Facebook says they have the match on so how bad can it be? ;-)