23/24/25 April - Other Fixtures

Lighthouse

Can see the League being decided when we go to WHL. I'll take a stab at Spurs beating WBA and drawing at Chelsea, whilst Leicester lose at OT.

4 point gap going into the last 2; Leicester beat Everton, Spurs beat us and the title goes to Leicester.

Doesn't really change anything any more than Spurs beating West Brom tomorrow will change anything. If Leicester are going to muck this up, it was always going to be in the final three matches. Having said that, if they were to have dropped points here then I couldn't for the life of me see them winning the league.

I stand by what I said. It all comes down to Chelsea vs Spurs. Assuming Spurs win all their other fixtures (and even though we're one of them I think its a fair assumption), then they'll win the league as I think Leicester will drop 5 points from their final three fixtures. If, however, Spurs drop points, then Leicester only need 2 or 3 points. I think the gap between 2/3 points and 5 being necessary for Leicester to do it will decide it.

Doesn't really change anything any more than Spurs beating West Brom tomorrow will change anything. If Leicester are going to muck this up, it was always going to be in the final three matches. Having said that, if they were to have dropped points here then I couldn't for the life of me see them winning the league.

I stand by what I said. It all comes down to Chelsea vs Spurs. Assuming Spurs win all their other fixtures (and even though we're one of them I think its a fair assumption), then they'll win the league as I think Leicester will drop 5 points from their final three fixtures. If, however, Spurs drop points, then Leicester only need 2 or 3 points. I think the gap between 2/3 points and 5 being necessary for Leicester to do it will decide it.

Listening to Hazards interview, I suspect that Chelsea are determined to stop Spurs winning the tite. SO when they play both teams I suspect the determination to win may be different each game

Cash out on a £1 bet (at 5000/1) was worth just over £3000 before game. 25 punters with Hills have bets on. Going to be worth a little bit more after today

Not that anyone is interested but now worth £3900

Hope a different Swansea turn up at home to Liverpool next Sunday.

As for the title race, feel next week will be key. If Spurs beat Chelsea and Leicester drop points at old Trafford the race suddenly looks much more open. Leicester still very big favourites though.

Us beating Spurs will decide the title.

Trying to work out how we might get into a situation whereby we hand the title to Leicester with a result at Spurs.

There are loads of ways either Leicester or Spurs can win the league, but for us to specifically have a role, I think we need to go to WHL with either of the following:

1. Spurs six points behind Leicester and we win or draw

2. Spurs five points behind Leicester and we draw

If Spurs are >6 and