Saints v Palace build up & Match Thread

vince

Stronger team than I expected from Palace.

Reed on the bench.

IMO all the Europa hunting teams (including us) will win today anyway so we'll finish where we are in 7th. So let's hope we (legally) rough up Palace before their final as we need United to win. It won't happen but sneaking into 5th would be epic!

Looking forward to today

Got a funny feeling Man U will lose westham will lose and Liverpool will get a draw

But I have only had 2 hours sleep so could be down to lack of sleep :)

Bet the odds on that accumulator are good! If I had chance to run to the bookies I might of had a cheeky bet on that! Personally I can't see West ham getting the win but manure and we will so 6th place for us.

Bet the odds on that accumulator are good! If I had chance to run to the bookies I might of had a cheeky bet on that! Personally I can't see West ham getting the win but manure and we will so 6th place for us.

Have you heard of something called "online betting" you can bet from your phone and everything!

I'm on the train back from Cardiff so listening to radio commentary with some woman and Matt Lawrence. Hope the game is better quality than the commentary, it's awful.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

I'm on the train back from Cardiff so listening to radio commentary with some woman and Matt Lawrence. Hope the game is better quality than the commentary, it's awful.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Er, no it isn't.