The Mid-Week Games Thread

Wiggles31

Sky Sports Statto ‏@SkySportsStatto

West Ham lead & are unbeaten in all 17 previous PL games when scoring 1st this season (W12 D5)

:(

Yeah but you would presume the top 7 all have a fairly similar record to that, except from Liverpool and Spurs maybe? I'd like to know in fact...

If anyone seriously thinks Utd will lose at home to Bournemouth on saturday then they are deluding themselves. No way will we get above Utd, need them to at least get a point here.

Obviously i meant Sunday!

United fans on RedCafe are already resigned to losing tonight now. Typical. I got 5-1 for both teams to score and a West Ham win so as long as United out the ball in the back of the net tonight, I'm financially reimbursed for their crudness if they lose.

LVGs top coaching at work. He has some how turned one of the best saints players in the last decade in to a really average player.

oh not the player himself being lazy & useless then?

If anyone seriously thinks Utd will lose at home to Bournemouth on saturday then they are deluding themselves. No way will we get above Utd, need them to at least get a point here.

They will rest players for the final. Same as Palace. But tbh even their first team isn't anything special. One of the most predictable teams in the league for sure. If Bompey went 0-1 up I expect utd fans to get on their players backs.