The Mid-Week Games Thread

Wiggles31

So he got his dream move and then decided not to bother any more ...yeah ok

yup cos no player ever has got their dream move then collected the money while not putting in 100% effort

tbf, i can see this manure side losing to Bournemouth, and stoke away is a tricky tie for 'West Ham', could see us sneaking 5th on the final day still. It'd be nice to go into Sunday with a chance of 5th at least. don't understand why some fans prefer 6th to 5th.

tbf, i can see this manure side losing to Bournemouth, and stoke away is a tricky tie for 'West Ham', could see us sneaking 5th on the final day still. It'd be nice to go into Sunday with a chance of 5th at least. don't understand why some fans prefer 6th to 5th.

Can't help thinking Stoke have got their beach towels packed already. Unfortunately

No one prefers 6th to 5th but 6th was more likely until Man U decided not to turn up tonight...

If utd win the FA cup they would still take a place even in the unlikely event they finished behind us as would palace

Far Better we climb over the hammers than utd as far as euros are cocerned

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

It will be a cup final for bournemouth, won't be an easy game for Man U.

Man Utd are **** but let's give West Ham some credit. We're always the first fans to complain when we beat a team because they've 'had an off day'. Hammers have been brilliant, so much energy.

With any luck they won't be able to keep it up!

Outside the ground , do they have any jurisdiction over what happens there , surely a police matter so good luck with that !

not sure overlooking it is a good message to send out

I.e intimidate the opposition outside the ground and get away with it? However you would think a group of professionals should not really let it get to them but it does seem to have done