The Mid-Week Games Thread

Wiggles31

Hopefully, this would have been draining for West Ham as they go into the last game

Nah. Can't see them blowing it now - they deserve to finish above us to be fair.

But if we get 63 points we can still nick 7th from someone. Like Man U.

Well, at least they didn't score in the last second. :o

We're 2 points behind West Ham now and need to win with them not winning on Sunday to finish above them.

6th is tricky now, really needed this result for that to happen.

Need a big favour from Chelsea tomorrow.

West Ham will lose at stoke. More worried about Liverpool.

As long as we beat Palace and West Ham/Liverpool slip up in one of the remaining 3 games, then we will get at least 7th. Still very much on, just that the higher than 7th chance is a little slimmer now.

'The football gods smile down on WHU'

Jesus wept.

Commentators ruined the game. At least they lost their penultimate game 4-1.

Did you hear him saying Bobby Moore will be ringing the Bow bells across east London tonight.

WTF?!?!

West Ham will lose at stoke. More worried about Liverpool.

Highly unlikely, Stoke have been awful for the last couple of months, they have nothing to play for - easy West Ham win.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Highly unlikely, Stoke have been awful for the last couple of months, they have nothing to play for - easy West Ham win.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

So have Chelsea bar the 1 game they felt like playing

Did you hear him saying Bobby Moore will be ringing the Bow bells across east London tonight.

WTF?!?!

The Dell, Highbury, Maine Road... All stadiums which never got this sort if send off...

Coverage was disgraceful in all honesty, and coupled with the result it's been a poor night really.

However, we could still finish 5th, and the unlikelyhood of that gives me hope- if Leicester can win the league... We can finish fifth ;)

WTF?!?!

What ever happened to commentators just telling you what's happening on the pitch? At what point did they become obsessed with the sound of their own voices?

Was it Motson? I seem to recall (when I was a kid) him saying something about "cascading cauldrons of chaos" and always going on about "the omens". I remember my dad ranting about it.

What ever happened to commentators just telling you what's happening on the pitch? At what point did they become obsessed with the sound of their own voices?

Was it Motson? I seem to recall (when I was a kid) him saying something about "cascading cauldrons of chaos" and always going on about "the omens". I remember my dad ranting about it.

Barry Davies started it.