The Mid-Week Games Thread

Wiggles31

Jesus it's cringworthy. Had to turn off the radio because it's a w@nkfest about west ham and Upton park. I hope United smash them, it would be hilarious.

Same here. Media black-out.

I so hope Man U poop all over the party.

This state occasion of West Ham leaving Upton Park has been blessed with the delay of the kick-off to 2030 due to the united team bus being blocked in by the fans and loads of trouble outside the ground. United team bus being vandalised as it tries to get to the ground

Think though that the plus side is we can have 45 minutes of more memories to savour. You need to have a heart of stone not to be moved to tears. The Boleyn is going God bless 'em

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live:

"It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

What a twunt.

"It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

What a twunt.

Someone tweet him the pic above

What a twunt.

Maybe someone should show him the video. What a moron.

I'd usually quite enjoy man utd getting ****, but WHU irritate the **** out of me - esp. their chairman and their ''bigger than everyone'' attitude.

What a twunt.

He cracked me up, properly taking the p**s!

Sure he also said, in answer to "what will you miss most about the ground?", "The family atmosphere" :lol:

He cracked me up, properly taking the p**s!

Sure he also said, in answer to "what will you miss most about the ground?", "The family atmosphere" :lol:

Heard that priceless ! Did saints get mention after last game dell ? Appreciate was a while ago but we had nothing like this from sky **** Sherrington on now

Still at the end of the day Man U have failed to properly plan their journey for a televised game in London, their bus getting bottled is the perfect excuse for them not receiving any sanction.

Still having now seen the coach do we really want bellends like that representing our country in Europe as travelling supporters.

what are the chances of a pitch invasion at the final whistle....turning nasty?

Was it the WHU v Millwall cup game at Upton Park a few years back that turned really, really nasty? (both fans invading the pitch etc)

****ing hate West Ham. I've tried to be ambivalent about them, but I can't. Jumped up *****s. But in the scheme of things, they still fall behind Spurs but tie maybe with Liverpool.

This, ****ing nothing club, think they are a big club because they have a quirky food related name, purple kit and sing about bubbles. Fact is in my lifetime they have won **** all and spent most of the time below Saints yo-yoing between leagues supported by mouthy cockney nobheads.

Think it is a London thing, anyone who lives in that ****hole think they are bigger than they are.

I well remember going to WHU for the last game of a season (quite!) a few years ago. Saints were winning and West Ham fans invaded the picth and ran to the Saints end. Supposedly reported as all good natured but it was anything but and effectively Saints let them score to tie the game to prevent any more trouble.

Still....suppose West ham invented football and everyone loves Upton Park (s***hole that it is) and they certainly didn't fleece the UK taxpayers with their move.

F****** hate them

Our own George Weahs Cousin is doing fantastic work on Twitter. Very funny.

I've had a read of KUMB and RedCafe and RedCafe is far funnier tonight. Especially the troll with a thumb for a head and no ears.

I always say- the top 5 disliked clubs for me is WHU, Spurs, Liverpool, Pompey and Brighton (not in that order). All for different reasons.

WHU are generally known for hooliganism anyways- and films like Green Street only compounded that idea further.

Any ways, come on United- I actually don't dislike Man U, their success came about by a person I respect- SAF.

I well remember going to WHU for the last game of a season (quite!) a few years ago.

Well, the one I remember was the 2-2 where Le Tiss scored from a free kick. The pitch invasion was fine, a moment of tension and then they clapped our away fans. I was with a car load of us who managed to get into one of the side stands, although we got separated a bit. The guy next to me realised I was Saints and we had a good chat about Le Tiss: he was very complimentary. A friend was also sussed by a little nipper who started pointing at him and shouting abuse, although to give the rest of the crowd credit they weren't bothered. Mate says "Shut up you little squirt", to which obese parent replied "Don't you ****ing swear in front of my kid". A classic..