Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

I trust anyone suggesting Palestinian flags will be travelling over there with them? Rather that than just waving them at the home game while the ones travelling over there take any backlash?

A couple of fans forums to get a feel from the opponents

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13577-UEFA-Europa-League-2016-2017/page5

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-sparta.cz%2Fmistnost-diskuse-o-ac-sparta-praha-fotbal (may have to right click 'translate')

If the club has any sense it won't let anyone in with a Palestinian flag, and if anyone does sneak one in they'll get a lifetime ban.

We had Arabic stamps in ours with no problems getting into Israel. I think it's those with Israeli stamps who have problems with Arab countries.

Your challenge comes more from El Al security than borders when it's comes to Arab stamps. The really don't like Indonesian, Saudi, Gulf or North African stamps and you'll have to go through a fair bit of screening. I've never had bother at the border there but have always had our country manager send me a letter of invitation beforehand, which probably helps.

For those going to Israel who might want to go to Arab countries later it's probably a good idea to take a piece of paper for your stamp rather than having it go in your passport. It'll save bother later, and the Israeli border control are happy to do that.

F*ck sake. Wish I was more clued up on this crap. Everythings doubled at least now.

And two nights hotel at each - €100 total. The flights are actually cheaper than either train or driving to St Mary's for me.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

And two nights hotel at each - €100 total. The flights are actually cheaper than either train or driving to St Mary's for me.

Where you staying? Be good for others to get some of that action, and have a group staying together?

Where you staying? Be good for others to get some of that action, and have a group staying together?

Affitacameri Andronaco in Milan, but got the last room on Booking.com and Pension Platan in Prague. Both dirt cheap and basic.

Was so close to booking for £50 return for Milan, tried to add another person, refreshed, now up to about £140 per person.....very annoying.

One of the few advantages of living away from Soton. Prices from Manchester haven't moved at all.