Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Did anyone risk going away to FC Midtjylland last season without a ticket?

Tempted to go to all 3 of these with or without a ticket and hope to get one on the day (Home or away end)

Whilst I did not travel to FC Midtjylland without a ticket there were spare tickets available in the away a friend who traveled with us picked up a ticket no problem

If I cannot get a ticket it is what I will do pitch up get in the ground one way or another

Email beforehand. During the discussions on here our friend in denmark got involved. I had tried logging into the Midtjylland website and got as far as selecting my seats but they wanted a Danish credit card for payment and at that point I was thinking about contacting my old Danish contacts.

Does anybody on here know any Saints fans that live in Italy, Czech Republic, Israel even?

Where there's a will, there's a way!! Good work sir

Last time they were in the EL, Inter's biggest group game was against St. Etienne, attendance at the San Siro was 33,000. So just the 47,000 empty seats

Whilst that guarantees any Saints fan a ticket if they want one, it's also a shame they don't get close to selling out for these games. Never mind, still going to be fantastic.

Isreal, just as well I have two passports, one for my Arab country entry stamps, and one for the rest!

When we went the Israelis didn't actually stamp our passports, they gve us an entry document which we kept in our passports and handed back on leaving. We were only there for a day visit so maybe that was different.

Are meals out cheap in Israel ;) Just a thought...

When we went the Israelis didn't actually stamp our passports, they gve us an entry document which we kept in our passports and handed back on leaving. We were only there for a day visit so maybe that was different.

Are meals out cheap in Israel ;) Just a thought...

Can't be worse than Milan! Are we going to draw lots?

For which dates? Constantly hitting refresh to see the fixtures...... commme onnnnnnn

Think they do a separate draw later in the day...kind of stupid really and shows yet again how little consideration they give for the travelling fans, as this is the most important information.

Israel is a fantastic place and Tel Aviv is a real party city. We are about an hour away by car from Tel Aviv.

Customs / Mossad will have a field day with travelling fans, going in and out of the country, but its all bark and no bite.... as long as you keep your cool.

Spot on. Was in Tel Aviv watching NI in 2013, it's a wonderful modern city with cracking restaurants, nightlife and a white sand beach on its doorstep. In complete contrast the traditional & religious city of Jerusalem is well worth a day trip too.

Security in & out of the airport's very intensive right enough. Our small group were (randomly I presume) pulled to one side for a bit of questioning. Squeaky bum time! lol When you look at their place in the region it's understandable though.

I've been to approx 40 away internationals & Israel was my clear favourite. It's fantastic.