Saints v Inter Milan Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

We just seem so tentative near their box. No incisive play or movement at all.

Why?

How?

Oh look there's another pathetic little attempted pass/chip/cross from a shooting opportunity!! :x

We have the players, how do we not get it working?

Same sh*t, different day....

Go ahead, shoot the messengers. Reed should be fired for leaving us so short up front

He made the club £20m on transfers alone this summer...... Kat won't sack him

His job is to run the club and turn a profit, less important is winning games and medals it appears

Bring in the new ownership ASAP

I pray we haven't given ourselves too much to do now. If we'd gone 1 up, I reckon we'd have kept it. Inter come across as quite defensive. This could be a frustrating evening. There's always hope with Boufal and Austin on the bench, but I can't see many goals in the starting line up. Fingers crossed I'm wrong - ultimately we need to keep peppering their goal with attempts in the hope at least one goes in.

A Saints goal before half time would lift the stadium...

Maybe a few of you should go cheer for Sparta, they are farting and ****ting (2-0 at the mo), don't sell all their players, beat ****ty Inter and have a nice town...

The only like to moan... and quieten right down when we score and win... the are not fans... just trolls

inter really are not

Nope. They are a bit of a laughing stock over here right now. I think they won once in 8 league games or something like that.

The annoying thing for me is that they don't score many goals at all so tonight marks an excellent chance for us to get a result. But sadly we don't score many either. We really need someone in jwp position who can chip in with some goals and assists.