Bmouth 1 Saints 3 - Match Thread

St Chalet

Wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a regular thing.

When there where 3 saints players trying to hack down a bompy player in the middle of the pitch was probably the final warning - been great but was probably getting a 2nd yellow if he stayed on for the rest of the game.

Petulant response to being subbed by Boufal...

Thing is we're winning, the team has a bit of a buzz about them and the manager takes our most exciting player off with nearly 3rd of the game to go, would have been perfect time to build some confidence but no our manager decides it's time to interrupt the flow, I'd be ****ed too

Thing is we're winning, the team has a bit of a buzz about them and the manager takes our most exciting player off with nearly 3rd of the game to go, would have been perfect time to build some confidence but no our manager decides it's time to interrupt the flow, I'd be ****ed too

He replaced him with Tadic its hardly a terrible sub. Boufal was looking to get a second yellow with ****enburg reffing it was a good move.

He replaced him with Tadic its hardly a terrible sub. Boufal was looking to get a second yellow with ****enburg reffing it was a good move.

In fairness i'd forgotten the yellow, and we haven't exactly sat back, I was wrong.

Puel does have history of sitting on uncertain leads though.

Text commentary described Boufal as 'largely ineffective'. Disagree, Bournemouth were worried every time he got the ball.

Tadic a good replacement for him.

I think we're looking like a proper creative football team now, not the borefest of recent matches.