Saints 0 Watford 2 - Match & Meltdown

Secret Site Agent

One goal from open play in 8.5 home matches.

absolutely f*cking pathetic

We had a team that almost got champions league... and here we are :lol: Great management!

All jokes aside, hopefully things improve, I don't think it can get much worse than this surely?

As long as we keep getting in available (cheap) managers who havent got a fecking clue about the English game, this will keep happening. We also dont have the right balance in the squad. No teeth whatsoever. Badly missing someone in AM / holding role to make things happen.

It aint rocket science. I really dont know what the hell Reed is on. I can only guess complacency has got the better of him or hes got too long in the tooth. Time for him to move on.

Boufal is gash and such a waste of money. He is a luxury in a very good side. Unfortunately, we are not a very good side and we can't afford to carry him. He offers very little. This team is crying out for some pace. And someone who can shot from outside the box would be ideal too!

And as said earlier, Tadic is a flat-track bully.

As long as we keep getting in available (cheap) managers who havent got a fecking clue about the English game, this will keep happening. We also dont have the right balance in the squad. No teeth whatsoever. Badly missing someone in AM / holding role to make things happen.

It aint rocket science. I really dont know what the hell Reed is on. I can only guess complacency has got the better of him or hes got too long in the tooth. Time for him to move on.

Wrong thread