Weekend's other games....

tisspahars

Everyone saying Stoke relegated but it’s not mathematically certain right now. If Swans lose today and against us they might we able to avoid the drop by thrashing Swans on final day.

Yes it is. They cannot survive.

Everyone saying Stoke relegated but it’s not mathematically certain right now. If Swans lose today and against us they might we able to avoid the drop by thrashing Swans on final day.

Doh, sorry ignore that. Lol. They’d go down with Swansea. Duh. Lol

Bit of a bummer that Hudds don't play today ...

Anyway, win tonight, go to 35 points, above Swansea and Hudds, and bite the fingernails tomorrow.

Anything can happen in this league, but they really have no chance tomorrow. If they keep the difference to three goals, they'll have done well.

Dunno, how many?
I cant remember who was before Ranieiri, but they let down Claudio, then Shakespeare and now Puel. Initially theywere happy with Shakespeare but then their performances dropped. I would think Vardy an Mahrez are not good players to have in the dressing room

I cant remember who was before Ranieiri, but they let down Claudio, then Shakespeare and now Puel. Initially theywere happy with Shakespeare but then their performances dropped. I would think Vardy an Mahrez are not good players to have in the dressing room

Especially with the likes of Puel trying to motivate them.

West Brom win doesn't make too much difference.

Absolute minimum we need is a draw against Swansea and another draw, and that would probably still leave us above them on goal difference even if they win on last day.

Also gives Chelsea a big carrot against Huddersfield.

West Brom win doesn't make too much difference.

Absolute minimum we need is a draw against Swansea and another draw, and that would probably still leave us above them on goal difference even if they win on last day.

Also gives Chelsea a big carrot against Huddersfield.

Assuming we win today...

No, it was the skates who sent us down apparently, as they still sing to this day... :rolleyes:

Funny thing is as I remember it, by rolling over and letting WBA it was Palace they ended up screwing. We lost our game so were doomed as we went in already in the bottom three. I think the only way their result could have hurt us is if we'd drawn.