Weekend's other games....

tisspahars

Doesn’t make a blind but of difference to how Chelsea set up Weds. If they win tomorrow they’ll kick off Weds 2 points behind spurs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Liverpool still won't be sure either of a top four spot if Chelsea beat them, although you'd be surprised if they didn't beat Brighton on the final day.

Assuming we win today...

No, minimum we have to do to have any chance of staying up is two draws, which barring a hefty (albeit not impossible) goal difference swing takes West Brom out of the running.

Not really. But they did get an unexpected late season 1-0 win at old Trafford along the way. For those looking for 2005 parallels.

Pretty sure that it was 1-1 that day. The day we got the late equaliser at Palace. I remember watching it and my heart sinking when I came back from the toilet and my dad's friend told me WBA had a penalty.

That is assuming Swansea don’t win in their next two games.

They will fancy their chances with Bournemouth and Saints I would have thought

They have been awful last six games, now seven. Basically since they got themselves out of trouble they have changed tact to defend the points gap but it hasn’t worked for them. Hopefully they will continue to be in disarray.

City are playing terribly. It's our year, unfortunately. Everything conspiring against us, not least incompetence for 90% of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling's last gasp winner

Watford's handball goal

Everton's goal yesterday

Three results which will see us go down.

We won't beat Swansea and City WILL tonk us, despite Huddersfield's efforts today.

I would say that those that you listed were not why we go down. Dreary ****ty draws vs Huddy, Brighton, Swansea and all those crappy teams will be what sunk us.

What’s the matter with you lot? Just focus on the Swansea game, beat them we stay up, doesn’t matter a jot what Huddersfield do and a point at Swansea was never going to be enough, as this game has proved.

So the Huddy not getting another point theory has fallen at the first hurdle.
Not only that, but they will fancy getting more from their last two games as well. It's now a the horse rescue, us, west Brom and swans.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Well, that shuts down the common thought that Huddersfield would not get another point.

Reckon they will be good for a point at home to Arsenal

Just have to match Swansea now.

On the other hand, opens up the possibility that we can get something against Man City, especially as we tend to play better against the big teams.