Weekend's other games....

tisspahars

But if they're down already won't they be less motivated against Swansea?

works both ways. how many times do teams get relegated and then start to play well because there's no pressure on them?

Sometimes teams perform better when the pressure is off. I remember Newcastle were already relegated and they beat Tottenham 6-1 in their final game!

5-1 I think, but anyway Spurs had nothing to play for either. In fact they had just lost their chance of finishing first with a nasty draw against Chelsea, so were completely deflated. OTOH Swansea will have everything to play for (unless we're already down by then).

Let's be honest. If we're staying up, it's Huddersfield going down. We need them to lose all 3 (very possible), and us to win a game. Us winning is not so likely given our season and 3 very tough fixtures.

Would be a tense final day, they could get a draw v Arsenal. But Wenger's final game, you'd have to hope they go for it. It's our best chance.

I agree, although it'd be good if Swansea are still in the mix. Even though on paper they have favourable fixtures, they're in really bad form at the moment

I wonder what they're saying on the Stoke boards.. "anyone who appoints Hughes"...

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/279192/throw-swansea-game-southampton-relegated

lol.

if swansea lose this I reckon Hughes will set up for a point tonight tbh. because that point would take us above them and mean Swansea might attack us more for the game on Tuesday. if swansea win then we might just go for it tonight.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/279192/throw-swansea-game-southampton-relegated

lol.

if swansea lose this I reckon Hughes will set up for a point tonight tbh. because that point would take us above them and mean Swansea might attack us more for the game on Tuesday. if swansea win then we might just go for it tonight.

If Swansea loses we need at least a draw. A win would be great for our matchup with Hudds, but we need at least the draw to pull ahead of Swansea.