Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

40 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

I've been watching CNN today. A lot of commentators believe that the Republican Party could split between the "sensible" ones and the Trump diehards.

I guess, but then you have the first past the post issue that each section wouldnt be enough to get elected alone - unless the Democrats also split and there is a whole re-alignment. 

I saw a chunk on CNN also which was saying even with an effective majority in Congress the Democrats wont find it plain sailing because there isnt the same effective whipping of Senators, they are more independent minded. The left of the party will push Biden to be radical but unless he manages the programme skillfully some democrats will vote with the Republicans. 

Edited by buctootim

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

7m

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

3 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

7m

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

I think he's broken Twitter! 

Bloody Hell.

I'm watching it, but it doesn't seem real. It's literally the Capitol building overrun. People are flying the Confederate flag inside...

It'll be a miracle if this gets resolved without anyone being killed.

As it is there'll be people killed by COVID being spread by that crowd.

9 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I'm hearing reports that these protests in the Capital are mostly peaceful. 

9 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I'm hearing reports that these protests in the Capital are mostly peaceful. 

Richard Keysesque.

Imagine having sympathy for these wankers

Edited by whelk

1 minute ago, buctootim said:

Maybe in the long run this is good for democracy in the US. Peering into the abyss and walking back should encourage less short term political posturing and better choices, you'd think... 

yeah agree if dopey pricks will actually see Trump for what he is but many clearly won’t. Should impeach and arrest tomorrow. Fuck healing

10 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Unending whoosh.

No, I completely understood the point you were trying to make. You're sarcastically trying to point out that if it was leftist protestors then people on that 'side' would be trying to play it down.

It just wasn't funny or worth a response.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Maybe in the long run this is good for democracy in the US. Peering into the abyss and walking back should encourage less short term political posturing and better choices, you'd think... 

Maybe but despots all over the world will be using this as a grim warning to the perils of democracy and ‘weak leadership’. Think of all the Russians watching this and thanking God for the stability of Putin.

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

Maybe but despots all over the world will be using this as a grim warning to the perils of democracy and ‘weak leadership’. Think of all the Russians watching this and thanking God for the stability of Putin.

That is also true unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

No, I completely understood the point you were trying to make. You're sarcastically trying to point out that if it was leftist protestors then people on that 'side' would be trying to play it down.

It just wasn't funny or worth a response.

Incorrect. I was not sarcastically trying to point out that if it were leftist protestors then people on that side would be trying to play it down.