Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Amusing so many have turned away from him now as if some ethical objections when they now realise he is done and quite mad and dangerous to be associated. No moral fibre whatsoever just desperate to be close to, and have power.
Didn’t take a psychology genius to have this narcissist fucker nailed from the start.

thanks for your 4 years of undying loyalty Mike P? No turn your mob on him you weasly cunt for not following your mad instruction.

7 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Is today's chaos the last convulsion of Trump's delusion, or the first act of 2 weeks of escalating subversion leading up to Biden's inauguration ?

I think the fact this has taken place should turn an awful lot of people against him and you should hopefully see a rejection and acceptance of Biden. I could be wrong but that's my feeling. 

1 minute ago, whelk said:

Yeah totally baffling how you get associated with the right wingers. 

Pointing out the laughable hypocrisy of cnn isn't solely a right wing trait. You can also do that and think that the scenes yesterday are a disgrace. Amazingly there is nuance in the world. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Pointing out the laughable hypocrisy of cnn isn't solely a right wing trait. You can also do that and think that the scenes yesterday are a disgrace. Amazingly there is nuance in the world. 

Oooh CNN are the baddies. Well done you with your whataboutery. Fooling no one I suspect

25 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Good to see a more a more balanced view. This was just a few disgruntled frump supporters letting off a bit of steam. They’ve got every right to protest as Biden isn’t their President. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

They may not have voted for him, but Biden IS their President - in the same way that Boris is my Prime Minister.

Much like the overwhelming majority of Americans have accepted Biden as their president. We were told a few months ago these guys were just letting off a bit of steam after losing the vote,  protesting largely peacefully, exercising their right to protest. This is all that's going on in the US, surely?

'Not my prime minister': protesters clash with police after Boris Johnson elected - YouTube

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

4 dead now. Not sure if that still qualifies as a largely peaceful demonstration? Still, it’s ok, Trump has been banned from social media for a few hours. The deluded fool should be behind bars by now.

Using your logic during the BLM protests. that out of thousands there only a few hundred were arrested, 4 dead out of thousands = very peaceful.

i've noticed Soggy keeps using the confused emoji, even though i'm using his logic with the Brexit, BLM and Election protest, not got the balls to reply. - LOL 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, whelk said:

Oooh CNN are the baddies. Well done you with your whataboutery. Fooling no one I suspect

The baddies? What are you talking about? Sounds like you need a lie down. 

The main difference between someone like myself and partisans like you is that I disavow and call out violence and lawlessness where I find it. That means calling it out regardless of which political affiliation happens to be tacitly or overtly endorsing it. I don't have to check if someone is on the left or the right before I condemn looting, rioting and violence. It appears that you have a somewhat different agenda. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Much like the overwhelming majority of Americans have accepted Biden as their president. We were told a few months ago these guys were just letting off a bit of steam after losing the vote,  protesting largely peacefully, exercising their right to protest. This is all that's going on in the US, surely?

'Not my prime minister': protesters clash with police after Boris Johnson elected - YouTube

Pipe bombs,smashing their way into the legislature, and people shot dead. Yep, the same.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Pipe bombs,smashing their way into the legislature, and people shot dead. Yep, the same.

Just a few people letting off steam mate, its the way americans do things, i thought we accepted other cultures way of doing things on here? I dont remember too many people being upset when BLM protesters tried to break through downing street gates

Edited by Turkish

53 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

The baddies? What are you talking about? Sounds like you need a lie down. 

The main difference between someone like myself and partisans like you is that I disavow and call out violence and lawlessness where I find it. That means calling it out regardless of which political affiliation happens to be tacitly or overtly endorsing it. I don't have to check if someone is on the left or the right before I condemn looting, rioting and violence. It appears that you have a somewhat different agenda. 

Mate you are a very low empathy person who would find it very hard to gauge others and comical you think you can. 

47 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Just a few people letting off steam mate, its the way americans do things, i thought we accepted other cultures way of doing things on here? I dont remember too many people being upset when BLM protesters tried to break through downing street gates

I think a great number of Saintwebbers got very very upset. Some individuals you may say became obsessed 

Edited by whelk

49 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Wouldn’t have been as bad if they just burned down innocent people’s businesses and ruined their lives. 

15 minutes ago, whelk said:

Mate you are a very low empathy person who would find it very hard to gauge others and comical you think you can. 

Thanks but I don't need some judgement of empathy from people on here whose level of empathy appears to fluctuate depending on the skin colour or political affiliation of the people involved.

You have zero empathy for those you disagree with politically and then have the cheek to state that I lack empathy so your opinion can be safely disregarded. 

19 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

He was probably referring to black lives matter. 

He wasn't, he was the one that posted the video of the "not my PM" march, claiming "This is all that is happening in the US, surely". He keeps conflating 2 entirely separate and dissimilar events in order to try to score spurious points.

Edited by badgerx16

4 hours ago, whelk said:

Amusing so many have turned away from him now as if some ethical objections when they now realise he is done and quite mad and dangerous to be associated. No moral fibre whatsoever just desperate to be close to, and have power.
Didn’t take a psychology genius to have this narcissist fucker nailed from the start.

I wonder if Farage will come out in support of Donnie .  Will he volunteer again to be Trump's warm up act if Trump runs in the 2024 election? He was "proud" to be Trump's friend.  I wonder if is still proud.

• Like 1

Whilst we can all see what a knob Trump is, imagine that we find out some time in the future that he was right all along and all though the democrats weren't involved, some people somewhere with the ability to do it, did fix the election, would people then see him as a hero for democracy?

The other thing, why was the taking over of a number of blocks in Seattle seen as a power to the people type thing, just read this https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/chaz-seattle-autonomous-zone-police-protest the violence which made the police retreat from the city is hardly a footnote to the new utopia of getting rid of the police with plenty of airtime given to the people who did this.  No pictures of the violence which caused this, or the way the city was stormed to force the police to evacuate, imagine if the police had shot people to stop the incursion, they would have been absolutely vilified.

Yet Trump supporters do a similar thing and they're all portrayed as scumbags, a threat to democracy, they get shot, after all the people being shot are just white, right wingers so deserve it eh.

My opinion is the people who stormed the capitol building got and will get what they deserve.  But in the same way the people who stormed Seattle have completely got away with it, the police should have stood up top them with the same deadly force they employed yesterday, their pictures flashed across the world showing everyone what scum they are.

Seems to me the left seem to think they have a righteous cause to do as they please, after all if you don't agree with them, you're just a right wing, racist nazi. 

How can that rag above be taken seriously with that almost triumphant article.  I bet if you looked at Fox news, the Daily Mail or any other right wing publication, the people yesterday will be slated for the scum they are, yet the left wing publications can't seem to bring themselves to slate anyone on the left no matter what they do. 

8 minutes ago, View From The Top said:

Anyone who equates an attempted coup, and that's not pretend that wasn't what was happening, with Brexit, BLM, War Memorial morons, Not My PM or any other stuff that's happened in the UK, needs to give their head a wobble.

I don't think many people were equating directly between the two, but there is a tendency from some partisans on either "side" to try to play down actions that would be condemned were they being committed by their opponents. Thus you get the news reports about mostly peaceful fiery protests from cnn and the likes of fox news blaming the libs for the actions yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Millbrook Saint said:

Whilst we can all see what a knob Trump is, imagine that we find out some time in the future that he was right all along and all though the democrats weren't involved, some people somewhere with the ability to do it, did fix the election, would people then see him as a hero for democracy?

The other thing, why was the taking over of a number of blocks in Seattle seen as a power to the people type thing, just read this https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/chaz-seattle-autonomous-zone-police-protest the violence which made the police retreat from the city is hardly a footnote to the new utopia of getting rid of the police with plenty of airtime given to the people who did this.  No pictures of the violence which caused this, or the way the city was stormed to force the police to evacuate, imagine if the police had shot people to stop the incursion, they would have been absolutely vilified.

Yet Trump supporters do a similar thing and they're all portrayed as scumbags, a threat to democracy, they get shot, after all the people being shot are just white, right wingers so deserve it eh.

My opinion is the people who stormed the capitol building got and will get what they deserve.  But in the same way the people who stormed Seattle have completely got away with it, the police should have stood up top them with the same deadly force they employed yesterday, their pictures flashed across the world showing everyone what scum they are.

Seems to me the left seem to think they have a righteous cause to do as they please, after all if you don't agree with them, you're just a right wing, racist nazi. 

How can that rag above be taken seriously with that almost triumphant article.  I bet if you looked at Fox news, the Daily Mail or any other right wing publication, the people yesterday will be slated for the scum they are, yet the left wing publications can't seem to bring themselves to slate anyone on the left no matter what they do. 

Oh those nasty lefties. It's so unfair.

16 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I don't think many people were equating directly between the two, but there is a tendency from some partisans on either "side" to try to play down actions that would be condemned were they being committed by their opponents. Thus you get the news reports about mostly peaceful fiery protests from cnn and the likes of fox news blaming the libs for the actions yesterday.

Correct. Those that actually got into the building seemed more like tourists, than a group of vikings pillaging the building. 

BLM Protest = Largely peaceful only a couple of hundred arrests in London! Great cause, they have a right to protest, stop focusing on the violence, focus on the cause. 

Antifa Protests = Great cause, largely peaceful, they're against facism so we should support them. They have a right to protest. 

Election Protests = Just people letting off steam, they have a right to protest

Brexit vote = Disgrace, i demand another referendum, this is disgusting, anyone who voted leave was a thick racist who hate their kids more than foreigners. I have a right to protest.

Trump or any other so called right wing stuff= F*cking disgrace, look at all these vile people, they should just accept the result. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

I don't own Trump, any more than Boris or Farage do. What is striking to me is the response of the liberal press and Biden voters to this:

Ashli Babbit: Air Force veteran from California shot dead by plain-clothes police during US Capitol riots
The woman who was shot dead by police as she stormed the US Capitol building has been named as Ashli Babbitt, a Trump Supporter from San Diego, California who had served in the United States Air Force.

Ms Babbitt, 35, who undertook four tours of duty in 14-years according to her husband Aaron, was shot in the chest by a plain clothes officer after trying to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee.

Now, I can understand Trump getting some blame, but you've got to ask yourself the question. What if a black BLM demonstrator had been shot dead by a "plain clothes policeman" ? So, an unarmed female veteran, attempting to protest is killed and she is called part of a violent mob.

No, I'm not having it. I won't be able to watch white multimillionaires taking the knee without thinking of this woman, who wasn't a black drug dealer, but a 35 year old air force veteran, and be revolted at the sheer hypocrisy of the left.

Edited by Guided Missile

1 minute ago, View From The Top said:

Oh come on, you just got to look back to Corbyn and some of the questionable people who supported him, holocaust deniers, anti semites, the difference being this bloke is trying to tarnish all Trump supporters as being like these characters and even Trump with supporting them. 

Whereas people weren't trying to tarnish all Corbyn supporters as being holocaust deniers or anti semites, this again is another instance of the left trying to paint anyone on the right, or anyone they disagree with as a loon, whereas they're all luvvy duvvy righteous people.

7 minutes ago, Millbrook Saint said:

Oh come on, you just got to look back to Corbyn and some of the questionable people who supported him, holocaust deniers, anti semites, the difference being this bloke is trying to tarnish all Trump supporters as being like these characters and even Trump with supporting them. 

Whereas people weren't trying to tarnish all Corbyn supporters as being holocaust deniers or anti semites, this again is another instance of the left trying to paint anyone on the right, or anyone they disagree with as a loon, whereas they're all luvvy duvvy righteous people.

This bloke? 

You mean David Schneider?

The Jewish writer/actor David Schneider who has been extremely critical of Corbyn over the last few years?

11 minutes ago, Millbrook Saint said:

I seem to recall some on here put down the BLM violence to white racist infultrating the protest to make it look bad, so i'm sure all this is are lefties in fancy dress doing the same. 

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

This bloke? 

You mean David Schneider?

The Jewish writer/actor David Schneider who has been extremely critical of Corbyn over the last few years?

He's clearly implying that every Trump supporter and even Trump himself is like that, just look at the way he's added to Trump's comment by adding his own little bit at the end and surrounding the whole thing with quotes to make it look like a direct quote.

He may well have called out Corbyn, I bet he didn't adjust any of Corbyn's quotes to make it look like he supports the holocaust, or implied that every Corbyn supporter was the same

6 minutes ago, Millbrook Saint said:

He's clearly implying that every Trump supporter and even Trump himself is like that, just look at the way he's added to Trump's comment by adding his own little bit at the end and surrounding the whole thing with quotes to make it look like a direct quote.

He may well have called out Corbyn, I bet he didn't adjust any of Corbyn's quotes to make it look like he supports the holocaust, or implied that every Corbyn supporter was the same

He's absolutely not implying that every Trump supporter is like that, as shown by his use of the words "particularly the ones" - he's *literally* singling that group out for special treatment. 

Just to reiterate - the POTUS is saying "we love you all, you're special" to a group that includes people making no attempt to disguise their disgusting neo-nazi beliefs, and here you are having a pop at a well known Jewish person for calling him out on it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Guided Missile said:

I don't own Trump, any more than Boris or Farage do. What is striking to me is the response of the liberal press and Biden voters to this:

Now, I can understand Trump getting some blame, but you've got to ask yourself the question. What if a black BLM demonstrator had been shot dead by a "plain clothes policeman" ? So, an unarmed female veteran, attempting to protest is killed and she is called part of a violent mob.

No, I'm not having it. I won't be able to watch white multimillionaires taking the knee without thinking of this woman, who wasn't a black drug dealer, but a 35 year old air force veteran, and be revolted at the sheer hypocrisy of the left.

We don't know the details of how and why she was shot. If it was a trigger happy officer in panic mode then that should come out during the investigation and he should suffer the full weight of the Law. But what if it was perceived as a self defence situation by somebody charged with defending the Government ? Washington Police have said that there were firearms confiscated and the people carrying them arrested, they almost certainly didn't get them all. All in all it was a confused and mismanaged situation, and as yet nobody knows exactly what occurred.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Good of you to attribute "some" of the blame to Trump for yesterday's riot. How much? 20%? 50% ? 80%? Who else is to blame? Biden for winning so many votes? The judges who have applied the law and  have thrown out the spurious "trumped up" claims of electoral wrongdoing?  The tooth fairy?

The 35 year old veteran just happened to be "attempting to protest " by ignoring the police and by breaking into  the centre of government with the intent of stopping democratically appointed politicians from completing  their work. I would have thought that a supporter of law and order like yourself would have recognised her wrongdoing. Clearly not.

Lets just hope that the Washington  courts have plenty of piano wire. They will be needing it. 

On 11/06/2018 at 18:03, Guided Missile said:

All the politicians, millionaire liberal "luvvies", middle class European sheep and most of the rest, were wrong about Trump. I liked him when I first read "Art of the Deal" back in 1987. Anyone that rubs politicians up the wrong way and is well on the way to achieving world peace, fair treatment for American workers and jobs for minorities is OK by me.

It just shows what a successful businessman can do, compared to a career politician.

I look forward to the Nobel Prize presentation...

Interesting comment

On 11/06/2018 at 23:48, Hamilton Saint said:

All the politicians, millionaire liberal "luvvies", middle class European sheep and most of the rest, were wrong about Hitler. I liked him when I first read "Mein Kampf" back in 1925. Anyone that rubs politicians up the wrong way and is well on the way to achieving world dominion, fair treatment for German workers and jobs for non-semites is OK by me.

It just shows what a successful demagogue can do, compared to a serious politician.

I look forward to the Nuremberg Rallies.

Another interesting post

20 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

We don't know the details of how and why she was shot. If it was a trigger happy officer in panic mode then that should come out during the investigation and he should suffer the full weight of the Law. But what if it was perceived as a self defence situation by somebody charged with defending thd Government ? Washington Police have said that there were firearms confiscated and the people carrying them arrested, they almost certainly didn't get them all. All in all it was a confused and mismanaged situation, and as yet nobody knows exactly what occurred.

I watched a couple of videos of the shooting. She was part of a large chanting group breaking down a door in a Congress corridor which had been barricaded. On the other side there was a sole security guard protecting a group of frightened people. They were warned to stop and the protstors could see and hear the warning. She broke a window and climbed through and was shot once. Seems like proportionate use of force to me.   

1 minute ago, buctootim said:

I watched a couple of videos of the shooting. She was part of a large chanting group breaking down a door in a Congress corridor which had been barricaded. On the other side there was a sole security guard protecting a group of frightened people. They were warned to stop and the protstors could see and hear the warning. She broke a window and climbed through and was shot once. Seems like proportionate use of force to me.   

Yeah, I'm surprised more were not shot, you don't expect those who protect the Capitol to mess around.

I think we all know the death toll would be higher had it been a BLM protest trying to takeover Congress.

17 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Interesting comment

Read this article from the Telegraph. It even more interesting:

Trump deserves the Nobel prize for his work to forge peace in the Middle East

Biden will struggle to reverse the outgoing president's revolutionary achievements

CON COUGHLIN

DEFENCE EDITOR

13 December 2020 • 7:00am

By rights, US President Donald Trump’s groundbreaking peace initiative in Israeli-Arab relations should make him a shoe-in for the Nobel Peace Prize. There is, after all, a long list of previous recipients of the award whose recognition stems from their own contribution to improving relations between Arabs and Jews. Former US President Jimmy Carter won the award for his role in the 1970s Camp David negotiations that resulted in the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt. More recently we have seen Yasser Arafat, the reformed Palestinian terrorist, and former Israeli prime ministers Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres, appointed Laureates for their contribution to the 1993 Oslo Accords, even though Mr Arafat’s subsequent refusal to sign up to Bill Clinton’s Camp David agreement in 2000 consigned the region to another two decades of conflict.

And, so pronounced is the liberal bias that informs the committee’s outlook, that former President Barack Obama received the award in 2009 simply for being elected to office.

Thus, if there were any degree of consistency in the Nobel committee’s deliberations, Mr Trump – who has done more than any other president in recent history to further the cause of peace in the Middle East – would be a worthy contender for the prize.

Last week Morocco became the latest Middle Eastern country to sign up to the Abraham Accords, the Trump administration’s peace initiative that has made a significant contribution to breaking the stalemate in Israeli-Arab relations.

The bold initiative, the result of years of painstaking diplomacy by Jared Kushner, Mr Trump’s son-in-law, has already resulted in a major thawing in relations between Israel and the Gulf states, with Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates agreeing to establish diplomatic ties, and several other Gulf governments – including Saudi Arabia – said to be giving serious consideration to following suit.

Sudan, which has finally dispensed with decades of pro-Islamist rule, has also followed suit, while the deal struck between Mr Trump and Morocco’s King Mohammed VI on Thursday means that Israel now enjoys diplomatic ties with one of North Africa’s more stable regimes.

While Mr Trump’s significant achievements in the Middle East, which have been achieved in the face of fierce criticism from both Democrats and the Palestinian leadership, are unlikely to carry much weight with the politically correct deliberations of the Nobel committee, the one fact that cannot be ignored is the transformational impact the Trump administration has had on the region’s political landscape.

7 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Yeah, I'm surprised more were not shot, you don't expect those who protect the Capitol to mess around.

I think we all know the death toll would be higher had it been a BLM protest trying to takeover Congress.

Can’t agree with that, it’s pure conjecture. Whilst there was an obvious difference in the scale of deployment of security personnel, there is no reason to think those soldiers/police would have acted any less professionally if confronted by different protestors in the same situation. I simply can’t imagine dozens of people being gunned down outside the Capitol, regardless of what Trump may or may not believe.

9 minutes ago, aintforever said:

George Floyd was one tragic death, which led to a further 19 deaths in the BLM orchestrated demonstrations. They occurred in 140 US cities over the spring and the arson, vandalism and looting that did occur will cost the insurance industry at least US$1 billion to US$2 billion in claims

4 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Confirmation, if needed, that you are a total nut job.

No one is going to take that title away from you. You've earned it with a long and distinguished service of posting utter carp. 

The irony is that Trump had been supporting the Governor of Florida attempt to bring in new 'anti mob' legislation which would allow anyone to shoot, run over or otherwise attack any protestor within 500 feet of a riotous assembly. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article247094007.html