The small things in life that bring you joy

trousers

4 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Presumably you will post on the "Small things that annoy you" thread ; 'People quoting Turkish when I have him on ignore' ?

I wonder how many that is claiming I’m on ignore now? Love they way it gets announced rather than just doing it. Not attention seeking at all 🤣

22 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

It's a "controversial decision" apparently. In what way is it controversial ffs just because a few stinky hippies have knocked up a few banners with his ugly head on it. 

On 11/08/2021 at 19:46, Turkish said:

I wonder how many that is claiming I’m on ignore now? Love they way it gets announced rather than just doing it. Not attention seeking at all 🤣

Good god is this still going on. Don’t understand it myself, is it just because you do not like something someone’s says or likes, does not like? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/01/2022 at 17:16, Warriorsaint said:

The fact that the right wing has failed to get anti racism taking the knee protest out of match day. Humanity 1 Gammons 0

Uh, oh, he's gonna be mighty pissed off when he finds out the right wing has been all over F1 and they have taken the formal knee taking ceremony out of the weekends.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/60300614

From this season, drivers are still free to take the knee if they wish, but there will be no formal ceremony for it.

Humanity 1 Gammons 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...