The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

42 minutes ago, Turkish said:

you'd be a pretty sad fuck if you did hold grudges on football forums. When Soggy treats me with respect and apologies for calling me all sorts of names completely unprovoked then i will treat him respectfully, same goes for a few others on here i could name. if you actually look back a few years you'll find i did do used too, right up to the time he started going on about being a Tommy Robinson, Katy Hopkins supporter because he denied there was any violence at the BLM protests.

Remember odd view with Ched Evans, which was the opposite with Geoffrey Boycott 

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I bet the Ale House empties out when you arrive. Fucking hell, you’d be banned from my local. 💤

I know that you like to model yourself on Rees-Mogg Duckie but we live in the 21st century around here and call them pubs. You wouldn’t be banned from my local, but once the regulars found out you support Farage you might have to dodge the odd cold meat pie. I would also suggest that you don’t call any of the female bar staff “chicks” as you might find something unsavoury floating on the surface of your “ale”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tajjuk said:

Someone played the MOTD theme outside no.10 as the cabinet were leaving. 😆

Nice try at rescuing this thread from the persecution of SOG  but it looks as if it has failed.

Edited by Tamesaint
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Amazes me that this is allowed to continue so often, playground bullies

Agreed. If someone repeatedly screamed racist, narcissist and all manner of other insults in my face in a pub for no reason the very least they could expect is a giant foam hand wrapped round their canister so not going to let him bully me on here

Edited by Turkish

41 minutes ago, whelk said:

How the fuck do the French have a retirement age of 62? Lazy bastards!

You might recall back in the Thatcher reign all the talk was about how, in the not too distant future, the retirement age would come down as would our working hours and we would all be able to enjoy more leisure time. The complete opposite has happened.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You might recall back in the Thatcher reign all the talk was about how, in the not too distant future, the retirement age would come down as would our working hours and we would all be able to enjoy more leisure time. The complete opposite has happened.

And I bet you moaned like fuck about it back then. What with it being a Tory idea and all that 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Higher productivity than us.

I admire the French for not accepting any shit like British tend to but FFS 62 can’t be sustainable. 65 was based on life expectancy being maybe 5 years.

• Like 1

The fat, lying, unkempt cunt is putting his evidence forward to try to con, sorry assure everyone he did not do anything wrong, he did not mislead parliament and followed all the rules to the letter, definitely not, no siree....... cover up ahead

• Like 4

On 15/03/2023 at 14:13, AlexLaw76 said:

Remember odd view with Ched Evans, which was the opposite with Geoffrey Boycott 

Odd view? It was the view of the CPS based on all of the evidence at hand and he was found guilty at the initial trial. Hardly “odd” and if he had been Mohammed Evans with another Muslim mate you would have been all over it.

In the Boycott case I pointed out that a relative and a close friend of the alleged victim both said that she claimed that she had fallen and had not been punched. I also asked the question whether there was a doctor’s report to support the picture of the bruises (you might recall that some alleged victims provide fabricated evidence as in the recent rape case that was overturned but you ignored because it meant you couldn’t pin the rapes on Asians). From the evidence I could see it was very much a he said she said case and I wondered what made the judge find him guilty.Not odd at all unless you have the posting history and the strange mindset of Delldays/Batman. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 15/03/2023 at 13:30, Turkish said:

you'd be a pretty sad fuck if you did hold grudges on football forums. When Soggy treats me with respect and apologies for calling me all sorts of names completely unprovoked then i will treat him respectfully, same goes for a few others on here i could name. if you actually look back a few years you'll find i did do used too, right up to the time he started going on about being a Tommy Robinson, Katy Hopkins supporter because he denied there was any violence at the BLM protests.

I treat people with respect who earn that respect. You do not. As for unprovoked, my comments towards you have been completely provoked. It is what you do. You go after people on internet forums who don’t conform to your agenda. That is why you were eventually banned from TUI. 
I called you a narcissist because that is what you are and is clear to anyone reading your posts here or previously on TUI. Remember how upset you got over there when someone else tried to steal your crown as the ITK king? 
Did I actually call you are racist? I don’t think I did. What I did say is that you go after people who call out racism and wonder why that is. As they say in America, you do the math.

Did I deny that there wasn’t any violence at BLM marches? If I likened you to Katy Hopkins and Tommy Robinson that is because you come across in your posts just as stupid as they do. Most decent people see them for what they are, yet you go after people who call them out. Again, why would you do that unless you had some sympathy for them and their views.

You infected TUI and were all over it like a rash and have done the same to this forum since you got kicked out of there. If it isn’t me you find others to go after but, oddly enough, you don’t go after the likes of Batman who clearly has issues with foreign people. Hmmmmm.

As I have said before, you lap this up. For narcissists all attention is good attention.  As another poster said, you are an attention seeking whore. There is an old saying that you can tell a lot about somebody by the company they keep and when you see the posters who tend to follow you around it says it all. You are the archetype internet forum playground bully and before you start the old he started it b/s, normal posters don’t get banned from forums.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I treat people with respect who earn that respect. You do not. As for unprovoked, my comments towards you have been completely provoked. It is what you do. You go after people on internet forums who don’t conform to your agenda. That is why you were eventually banned from TUI. 
I called you a narcissist because that is what you are and is clear to anyone reading your posts here or previously on TUI. Remember how upset you got over there when someone else tried to steal your crown as the ITK king? 
Did I actually call you are racist? I don’t think I did. What I did say is that you go after people who call out racism and wonder why that is. As they say in America, you do the math.

Did I deny that there wasn’t any violence at BLM marches? If I likened you to Katy Hopkins and Tommy Robinson that is because you come across in your posts just as stupid as they do. Most decent people see them for what they are, yet you go after people who call them out. Again, why would you do that unless you had some sympathy for them and their views.

You infected TUI and were all over it like a rash and have done the same to this forum since you got kicked out of there. If it isn’t me you find others to go after but, oddly enough, you don’t go after the likes of Batman who clearly has issues with foreign people. Hmmmmm.

As I have said before, you lap this up. For narcissists all attention is good attention.  As another poster said, you are an attention seeking whore. There is an old saying that you can tell a lot about somebody by the company they keep and when you see the posters who tend to follow you around it says it all. You are the archetype internet forum playground bully and before you start the old he started it b/s, normal posters don’t get banned from forums.

Well well well Sog, quite a lot to unpick here, so let’s start with establishing the fact you’ve been caught out lying again. Two replies to me in a week proves that despite your claims I’m obviously not on ignore. Another lie, one of many.

as for why I was banned for the TUI, Eve been here before, you don’t know and never will yet you seem to have changed your mind on why this was, you’ve always said it was because I had multiple logins, which wasn’t true and this new claim also isn’t true. I’m not going to go into why I was banned but I could go back if I want to, but have made the decision not to post on there anymore, there is a reason why but it’s none of your business. But you are wrong on both claims as to why it was. 

interesting that yet again you’re calling me a narcissist, remind who it is that had repeatedly started threads on the same topic even after some have been closed. What you’re preaching and all round pious behaviour, or your name calling when people don’t align with your views 100% surely only for attention? Surely the behaviour of what some might call a narcissist as you point out. Interesting the fingers seem to be pointing back at you on this one.

the BLM stuff, yes you did deny there was violence you came on here and said there wasn’t any, the BBC and guardian hadn’t reported any and said they were peaceful, as the story developed and stories of hundreds of arrests and videos of violence came out and you had no choice but to admit there was and you were wrong, again, you went down the line of well forget the violence it’s all for a good cause! 

Perhaps unsurprisingly you’ve missed the point on the Robinson/Hopkins stuff. I don’t share their views, I don’t care if people call them out, what I do care about is when you labelled me and few others as their supporters because we weren’t flooding this forum with hysterical faux outrage at various events they have happened the years. And yes you did call me and a few others racist In another rant where you angrily thumped away at your keyboard trying to be the voice the forum.  

if I’m the playground bully youre the squinnying little knob that calls people names and runs away, then goes running to the teacher when they get it put on them. 

if you’re going to go around name calling, lying, making things up and generally behaving like a bellend then expect to get grief. Oh and by the way I don’t keep company on here, it’s a frigging Internet forum! But what isn’t important to me is being popular on here unlike your increasingly desperate attempts to be. 

In other news:

- Braverman stands in Rwanda grinning like an idiot. £100m and not a single plane. Her newspapers trying to say the courts coming round but no evidence as yet. Germany and other nations exploring options too but no-one else grinning like a buffoon. Whatever people’s different views on the policy, there is something very distasteful and repugnant about standing there laughing at the construction site. I notice the invitation list was basically the Mail, Sun, Telegraph and Express with all other outlets and any of the serious outlets barred and not just the obvious Mirror or Guardian. Rwanda is apparently rapidly heading for a huge war with DR Congo. Progressive and growing - yeah right Leaky Sue. Not surprisingly the Telegraph and Mail have led the gushing tributes to the accommodation and site. Those journalists may be unemployable in the industry when more comes out about the whole sordid affair and huge waste of taxpayers money. 

- Conor Burns alleging homophobia in the highest echelons in the Tory Party. A story to watch.

- The most serious - Boris putting his response and him and his lawyers attacking the integrity of the cross-party Privileges Committee in the HoC in the Telegraph (where else?) before he’s actually given evidence to it. Contempt of the House potentially and looking like something to hide. As Peston says, ‘shades of the Trump play book’. 

- SNP also worth a mention for their implosion, growing pains? Whatever you say Nicola. 

Edited by saint1977

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Soggy, can you put people on ignore rather than spam every thread with your boring pony that has no relevance to the topic? 

Here's a simpler proposal

If you don't want to read something SOG has written...then don't bother.

HTH

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Here's a simpler proposal

If you don't want to read something SOG has written...then don't bother.

HTH

Don’t be daft, reading Soggy’s posts equates to comedy gold. I His “you are on ignore” mantra is excellent, I’m a big fan of the pious man. Who wouldn’t want to read his rambling nonsense? It’s fucking brilliantly funny, though maybe not in the way intended when written.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, saint1977 said:

In other news:

- Braverman stands in Rwanda grinning like an idiot. £100m and not a single plane. Her newspapers trying to say the courts coming round but no evidence as yet. Germany and other nations exploring options too but no-one else grinning like a buffoon. Whatever people’s different views on the policy, there is something very distasteful and repugnant about standing there laughing at the construction site. I notice the invitation list was basically the Mail, Sun, Telegraph and Express with all other outlets and any of the serious outlets barred and not just the obvious Mirror or Guardian. Rwanda is apparently rapidly heading for a huge war with DR Congo. Progressive and growing - yeah right Leaky Sue. Not surprisingly the Telegraph and Mail have led the gushing tributes to the accommodation and site. Those journalists may be unemployable in the industry when more comes out about the whole sordid affair and huge waste of taxpayers money. 

Even a senior member of her own party has suggested that she should “grow up”. Her behaviour throughout this whole sorry affair has been bizarre and unsettling. Who in their right mind would dream of deliberately making people’s lives worse when they are already at rock bottom? The language that she uses and the facial expressions that she pulls shows that she is revelling in human misery. As we can’t use the another analogy for fear of creating a shit storm, she would not be out of place in Putin’s team, other than they are stony faced and she can’t hide her glee in treating others like something she has found on the bottom of her shoe. Patel was bad enough but it really is saying something to find an even more odious person to take her place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Even a senior member of her own party has suggested that she should “grow up”. Her behaviour throughout this whole sorry affair has been bizarre and unsettling. Who in their right mind would dream of deliberately making people’s lives worse when they are already at rock bottom? The language that she uses and the facial expressions that she pulls shows that she is revelling in human misery. As we can’t use the another analogy for fear of creating a shit storm, she would not be out of place in Putin’s team, other than they are stony faced and she can’t hide her glee in treating others like something she has found on the bottom of her shoe. Patel was bad enough but it really is saying something to find an even more odious person to take her place.

She had to apologise to the House when Lyndsey Hoyle warned her about a sub-judice statement in a reply to a question.

• Like 2

So, Johnson accepts that he did mislead the House of Commons, but says he didn't do so deliberately.

There were always only two potential conclusions to draw out of all this; he was either a liar, or he was stupid (to not realise that the No.10 gatherings broke his own rules). So, we now know that he is pleading stupidity.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Golactico said:

So, Johnson accepts that he did mislead the House of Commons, but says he didn't do so deliberately.

There were always only two potential conclusions to draw out of all this; he was either a liar, or he was stupid (to not realise that the No.10 gatherings broke his own rules). So, we now know that he is pleading stupidity.

The conclusion that should be made is that he is both stupid and a liar but no doubt some of his stooges will try and defend the indefensible 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Golactico said:

He's going to claim he was misled by advisers / civil servants and only repeated to HoC the advice he was given. Not my fault guv. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Golactico said:

surely as per in court, ignorance is not a defence?

Currently in Denmark on business, interesting talking to the locals here, spiralling cost of living,  cost of food sky rocketing, cost of energy through the roof, average household energy bill £3k+, moaning about their government privatising the energy firms. They agreed it was all the tories fault.

• Confused 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Currently in Denmark on business, interesting talking to the locals here, spiralling cost of living,  cost of food sky rocketing, cost of energy through the roof, average household energy bill £3k+, moaning about their government privatising the energy firms. They agreed it was all the tories fault.

Did you meet someone who said all your posts are great and all of SOG’s are drivel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Surely not on business but ON BUSINESS ffs?

It's his victims I feel sorry for, the ones who have loyally defended him, explained that every lie was true, made excuses for every corrupt step, some even believe that he's playing a blinder to this day.

Those victims need sympathy at this time, not ridicule - they were conned by Boris, they deserve our support.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Did you meet someone who said all your posts are great and all of SOG’s are drivel?

If I was his boss I wouldn’t be very happy that I had sent him to Denmark on business but he was still spending his time posting inane drivel on a football forum when he should be working.

Anyway, back to this dreadful government. Isn’t it a shame that the Home Secretary, Suella Braverman, isn’t showing the same zeal in dealing with the problems within the Met as she is trying to deal with people seeking asylum. Interesting that she uses inflammatory language when talking about migrants but plays down the seriousness of the findings of the Casey report.

The phone ins on LBC today have been full of people calling in, many of them serving or ex police officers, with stories backing up the depth of the problems outlined in the report.

And at the same time we now hear that Johnson has decided to accept that he did, “unknowingly”, mislead Parliament. Apparently although he attended several parties and some others occurred during his home during the period of lockdown, he didn’t know that they were parties because he had not been told that is what they were. Ok then. He wants us to believe that, although he was on the TV daily explaining the rules either himself or with others, he was 100% reliant on someone else telling him that the illegal gatherings that he was either attending or were going on in his dwelling were legal or not. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

If I was his boss I wouldn’t be very happy that I had sent him to Denmark on business but he was still spending his time posting inane drivel on a football forum when he should be working.

Anyway, back to this dreadful government. Isn’t it a shame that the Home Secretary, Suella Braverman, isn’t showing the same zeal in dealing with the problems within the Met as she is trying to deal with people seeking asylum. Interesting that she uses inflammatory language when talking about migrants but plays down the seriousness of the findings of the Casey report.

The phone ins on LBC today have been full of people calling in, many of them serving or ex police officers, with stories backing up the depth of the problems outlined in the report.

And at the same time we now hear that Johnson has decided to accept that he did, “unknowingly”, mislead Parliament. Apparently although he attended several parties and some others occurred during his home during the period of lockdown, he didn’t know that they were parties because he had not been told that is what they were. Ok then. He wants us to believe that, although he was on the TV daily explaining the rules either himself or with others, he was 100% reliant on someone else telling him that the illegal gatherings that he was either attending or were going on in his dwelling were legal or not. 🤔

LOL. He doesn’t send me anywhere, I go where i need to be when I am needed where I am needed. Unlikely you ever will be. Admin assistants in the public sector don’t have much need for international travel.

Edited by Turkish

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Anyway, back to this dreadful government. Isn’t it a shame that the Home Secretary, Suella Braverman, isn’t showing the same zeal in dealing with the problems within the Met as she is trying to deal with people seeking asylum.

Isn’t it a shame that Khan isn’t showing the same zeal in dealing with problems within the met as he is in trying to drive motorists off the road. After all, he’s been in his job a lot longer than Suella. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Isn’t it a shame that Khan isn’t showing the same zeal in dealing with problems within the met as he is in trying to drive motorists off the road. After all, he’s been in his job a lot longer than Suella. 

But he is and he did more to deal with Cressida Dick than the government. Sorry to hear that you have a problem with cleaner air. I bet you were furious when the clean air act was brought in. 
I guess that you are also happy that Braverman said that she wanted the police force to be more concerned for its own safety than that of the public? This is what you voted for.

Edited by sadoldgit
Add text
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

But he is and he did more to deal with Cressida Dick than the government. Sorry to hear that you have a problem with cleaner air. I bet you were furious when the clean air act was brought in.

You are a Wally aren’t you 

15 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Sorry to hear that you have a problem with cleaner air.  I bet you were furious when the clean air act was brought in. 

If they wanted to protect the capital’s environment , they’d be better off banning you and your ilk rather than the working man’s transport. More hot air enters the atmosphere when you spout your pony than any white van could produce. 

Perhaps Khan should concentrate on knife crime & other such matters before addressing your middle class concerns. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

If they wanted to protect the capital’s environment , they’d be better off banning you and your ilk rather than the working man’s transport. More hot air enters the atmosphere when you spout your pony than any white van could produce. 

Perhaps Khan should concentrate on knife crime & other such matters before addressing your middle class concerns. 

Middle class concerns? But I don’t even have a BBQ or a pizza oven in my shed (I don’t have a garage)!

Check your facts Duckie. The Home Office is responsible for the recruitment of the commissioner and Dick resigned because she did not have the confidence of the Mayor’s office, something which surely you are onside with? Instead of posting the type of “pony” that appeals to my daily stalker (still finding time to read this forum despite supposed to be “doing business” in Denmark) perhaps you would be better off doing some research so that, at least, your posts will be more informed rather than the usual knee jerk reactionary rubbish.

PS. Is you problem with Khan based on the fact that he is both a “lefty” and a Muslim? Surely a double whammy in your book. I am guessing so because you do not spend a second of your time criticising Johnson or any of the dodgy cabinet members in the Tory party despite shedloads of evidence that they lie and are grossly corrupt and incompetent.

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo
  • Like 1