Brighton vs Saints build up.

Edmonton Saint

Lots of people overestimating Brighton. They remind me of us under Pellegrino but with better individuals. Pretty passing and nice to watch at times, completely toothless. The media love saying what a great job Potter is doing and how they always play so well, but they don’t win games. 

However, I am nervous and not confident of winning this, but only because of us not because of them. 

• Haha 1

Just now, goodymatt said:

Carragher on Monday Night Football just said Southampton can’t sustain their conversion rate as Danny Ings is out for a long time... He’s on the bench Jamie, you know for the game you are here to cover! Unbelievable.

Sky pundits have discovered xG at last. Whilst is meaningful is now the tool of a every ‘insightful’ pundit. Never mind looking at the team sheet Jamie

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sad saints fan said:

Why am only hearing about bloody Chelsea

It is not new for them to do that or anti Saints/Brighton. No Monday night football coverage on Sky is done solely about the Monday game. They always review the weekend's other games.

Edited by Matthew Le God

No pushover this evening, Brighton have some handy players.  I just hope we get in and around the edge of their box because they will be very wary of giving away free kicks for Prowsey to convert. That’s why Djenepo is such an asset - he must be terrifying to play against given his trickery. I think having Ings, Redders, Diallo and Salisu on the bench ready to step in will provide the impetus to push the team to an impressive performance.

Head says 2-2. Heart says 1-3. Hope it’s the latter to take us back into 5th. COYS!