Things That are Racist

Turkish

7 hours ago, whelk said:

He has talked about getting off a bus and being called a black bastard before. That happened to you?

I know this wasn't aimed at me but I'm called a white c*nt at least once a month walking/bussing home from work. Want to live in a more proper racist culture come live in Aus and it goes both ways. UK's racist issues are minimal compared to here.

7 hours ago, skintsaint said:

I know this wasn't aimed at me but I'm called a white c*nt at least once a month walking/bussing home from work. Want to live in a more proper racist culture come live in Aus and it goes both ways. UK's racist issues are minimal compared to here.

Definitely not a one way street. It seems it’s a learned human condition that needs eradicated wherever it raises its head

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Definitely not a one way street. It seems it’s a learned human condition that needs eradicated wherever it raises its head

It's not a learned human condition it's innate in our nature, we're tribal animals. Look at North Sentinel Island as an example; completely isolated from human civilisation on a remote island, no access to twitter or racist Policemen, then one day a white missionary goes there to spread the word of the good lord and they straight up kill him.

From time to time you see photos going around SM of young children and toddlers of varying race playing together and holding hands, with some sanctimonious caption about not being born to hate each other, it's society's fault blah blah and it's the biggest load of bo**ocks going. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, whelk said:

He has talked about getting off a bus and being called a black bastard before. That happened to you? I know some may preach about what an unfair world it is being black which grates with a few but is undeniable that white people are not best placed to realise much of what goes on. I thought the disabled comparison illustrated it well but on this but is tiresome as discussions are rarely fruitful.

Why is it then that there is a never ending conveyor belt of white people telling everyone how racist everything is and how everyone else needs to do more to stop it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Why is it then that there is a never ending conveyor belt of white people telling everyone how racist everything is and how everyone else needs to do more to stop it?

Maybe some white people listen to others and think they may have a legitimate grievance without dismissing it out of hand.
That clearly annoys you who has no sense of nuance and likes to then argue the extreme. Someone so smart who knows so much what with having a black mate/s and checking in at Breibart and  such sites probably unaware it is making you scared and pissing your pants about being emasculated. It’s ok you don’t need to be scared

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

It's not a learned human condition it's innate in our nature, we're tribal animals. Look at North Sentinel Island as an example; completely isolated from human civilisation on a remote island, no access to twitter or racist Policemen, then one day a white missionary goes there to spread the word of the good lord and they straight up kill him.

From time to time you see photos going around SM of young children and toddlers of varying race playing together and holding hands, with some sanctimonious caption about not being born to hate each other, it's society's fault blah blah and it's the biggest load of bo**ocks going. 

Agree to an extent, we are essentially highly-evolved hunter gatherer monkeys who are tribal by nature. But I think it's a bit of both, I expect those on North Senitel Island learned their fear of foreigners from their ancestors. From my experience young kids don't give a shite about skin colour.

Anyway it is irrelevant, there are many parts of your nature we have changed over time, we have progressed a great deal on racism since even when I was a kid so we can carry on trying to make it a thing of the past.

48 minutes ago, whelk said:

Maybe some white people listen to others and think they may have a legitimate grievance without dismissing it out of hand.
That clearly annoys you who has no sense of nuance and likes to then argue the extreme. Someone so smart who knows so much what with having a black mate/s and checking in at Breibart and  such sites probably unaware it is making you scared and pissing your pants about being emasculated. It’s ok you don’t need to be scared

Usual patronising response with reference to a black friend and what reading material you think i have plus a pissing your pants/scared statement. The only thing missing was a Tommy Robinson or Trump support reference. Well done.

Just now, aintforever said:

Agree to an extent, we are essentially highly-evolved hunter gatherer monkeys who are tribal by nature. But I think it's a bit of both, I expect those on North Senitel Island learned their fear of foreigners from their ancestors. From my experience young kids don't give a shite about skin colour.

Anyway it is irrelevant, there are many parts of your nature we have changed over time, we have progressed a great deal on racism since even when I was a kid so we can carry on trying to make it a thing of the past.

There are plenty of undesirable traits to human nature that are innate and to be fair Lighthouse you are right but through civilisation we have learned to remove some of these undesirable traits. It’s an ongoing process towards civilising ourselves.

I refer to the hanging argument. It’s in our nature for revenge but civilisation has progressed the argument that the state has no right to murder. You may agree or disagree but the emotional trait of revenge has been removed from state justice.

I think racism in the future will be seen in the same light as the mob watching hangings in that it is uncivilised behaviour.

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Going to Tommy Robinson rallies and listening to Trumpist rhetoric would let you believe that your view is legitimate. It isn’t. Most white people don't care about people’s race and embrace diversity. Only the scared and reactionary fear difference.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Going to Tommy Robinson rallies and listening to Trumpist rhetoric would let you believe that your view is legitimate. It isn’t. Most white people don't care about people’s race and embrace diversity. Only the scared and reactionary fear difference.

Is correct. It's the white middle class people telling everyone how racist everyone and everything else is that are the biggest problem in this country.

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Is correct. It's the white middle class people telling everyone how racist everyone and everything else is that are the biggest problem in this country.

True. Forget the pandemic, the effects of Brexit, climate change, pensions time bomb and elderly care crisis, the biggest problem in the UK today is a few middle class people exaggerating the amount of racism there is. :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

True. Forget the pandemic, the effects of Brexit, climate change, pensions time bomb and elderly care crisis, the biggest problem in the UK today is a few middle class people exaggerating the amount of racism there is. :lol:

Oh look, dopeys back! Welcome pal. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

You are a pleasant person aren’t you?

Depends what you call pleasant doesn't it hun. I'm not an "oh u r so strong hun, dont let dem get u down" facebook poster respondee to someones attention seeking status, but if you want someone to lighten to the mood with a "well if you will attempt to commit fraud....." gag after someones been landed with an unexpected tax bill, i'm your non specific gender being.

Edited by Turkish

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Depends what you call pleasant doesn't it hun. I'm not an "oh u r so strong hun, dont let dem get u down" facebook poster respondee, but if you want someone to lighten to the mood with a "well if you will attempt to commit fraud....." gag after someones been landed with an unexpected tax bill, i'm your non specific gender being.

Thing is - you aren't. You think you're some kind of witty geezer still strolling around unchallenged. Fact is you've turned into a sad old reactionary gammon bitching about how the world has changed.     

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Depends what you call pleasant doesn't it hun. I'm not an "oh u r so strong hun, dont let dem get u down" facebook poster respondee to someones attention seeking status, but if you want someone to lighten to the mood with a "well if you will attempt to commit fraud....." gag after someones been landed with an unexpected tax bill, i'm your non specific gender being.

I’m going to need a while on this one. I’m ok on Shakespeare and Joyce but breaking down that trifle will take me a while. I’ll get back to you.👍

3 hours ago, buctootim said:

Thing is - you aren't. You think you're some kind of witty geezer still strolling around unchallenged. Fact is you've turned into a sad old reactionary gammon bitching about how the world has changed.     

LOL, I see you’ve used an expression I used to say about 10 years ago, tongue in cheek between a few of us but that’s no doubt lost on you. Maybe I am A sad old reactionary gammon but one whom you seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession with. 

Edited by Turkish

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

I’m going to need a while on this one. I’m ok on Shakespeare and Joyce but breaking down that trifle will take me a while. I’ll get back to you.👍

good for you pal, stick a bit of bird seed on your chest and let Edward peck it it whilst you're doing it. 👍

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

How dare you accuse something Asian of being lazy

Sorry must have missed that trope.  Are asians supposed to be lazy?

The asian diaspora covers nearly 2billion people, more if you include China in the asian sphere. 

Quite a sweeping statement there backed by no discernible evidence.

1 minute ago, Antrimsaint said:

Sorry must have missed that trope.  Are asians supposed to be lazy?

The asian diaspora covers nearly 2billion people, more if you include China in the asian sphere. 

Quite a sweeping statement there backed by no discernible evidence.

Yes you did in your intent to get yourself at it you completely did. 🤣

• Like 1

Yes you did in your intent to get yourself at it you completely did. 🤣

Still missed it. Surely a sarcastic troll of asians? No. I just assumed it was based on previous posts.

If not I applaud your highlighting the productivity of the Asian continent.

Still missed it. Surely a sarcastic troll of asians? No. I just assumed it was based on previous posts.

If not I applaud your highlighting the productivity of the Asian continent.

You quite rate yourself and clapped along by your little group of cheerleaders I’m sure you can work it out for yourself chap

You quite rate yourself and clapped along by your little group of cheerleaders I’m sure you can work it out for yourself chap

I do rate myself. Comes with being content with my lot in life and not having to denigrate others in order to feel good about myself.

I don’t need backup Turkey unlike the troll patrol who pile on when theres a chance.

It appears that the forum silent majority have had enough of right wing wingnuts and are calling them out. Don’t cry about it snowflake.

9 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

I do rate myself. Comes with being content with my lot in life and not having to denigrate others in order to feel good about myself.

I don’t need backup Turkey unlike the troll patrol who pile on when theres a chance.

It appears that the forum silent majority have had enough of right wing wingnuts and are calling them out. Don’t cry about it snowflake.

LOL okay hun 

No game, afraid to engage. A forum grand master eh? 

I’m enjoying the Italy v Belgium’s game and watching everyone not be able to handle you as always claimed. your little act and scatter gun accusations of racism has run its course sweetheart 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Turkish said:

34 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I’m enjoying the Italy v Belgium’s game and watching everyone not be able to handle you as always claimed. your little act and scatter gun accusations of racism has run its course sweetheart 

🏃‍♀️
surely not being cancelled by the anti-woke crusader 😂 

Edited by Antrimsaint

21 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

🏃‍♀️
surely not being cancelled by the anti-woke crusader 😂 

Still under his skin, good job mate.👍

Still pleased I've got the odd bod on ignore so i don't see all his trash but at least by you quoting i can see he is still obsessed 😊

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Still struggling with those 'I's', good job mate 👍

Good spot 🙄 but you should be more concerned about being continually made to look an idiot on the coronavirus thread mate 👍

Edited by Chapel End

10 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Why? There's always a mong like you that gets made to look an idiot on every thread 👍

Lol , you are reaching unbelievably high levels of stupidity on the covid one that surpasses anything that anyone else could possibly reach in a lifetime.

Good job, keep it up sweetheart 😘

3 hours ago, Chapel End said:

Still under his skin, good job mate.👍

Still pleased I've got the odd bod on ignore so i don't see all his trash but at least by you quoting i can see he is still obsessed 😊

Lol England are playing in a quarter final and you’re on here obsessing about me 🤣🤣