European League

whelk

3 minutes ago, whelk said:

Where is your evidence?

I saw the kill the bill protest yesterday and they had flags for everything..There were people walking beside each other with opposing views on their placards....SO TBF I think he might be right, now when there is a protest everyone just turns up..grabs the last banner or placard they used for whatever woke/unwoke protest they attended and just enjoy being there!

Edited by Pedantic Pete

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nor do you, as you appear to think they are owned by a window installation firm! Plus they first bought shares 18 years ago and had a controlling stake 16 years ago, not 10! 

Shut up you helmet 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

The news interviews with them. Unlike scripture... we have first hand accounts from those involved.

So someone said they wanted to kick a ball, someone said the thrill of being in stadium? And someone said they were there for the corner flag? Have you got a link to the interviews? Or maybe you are making it up?

3 minutes ago, Pedantic Pete said:

I don't think thats right..They werent there because they wanted to get in the stadium or steal a corner flag..They took the opportunity to do so but it wasn't the reason they were there?

The London riots of 2011 were triggered by a police shooting, but many who turned up were not protesting and didn't care about the shooting. They wanted to loot a TV or some trainers,  wanted a fight or to set a building on fire. Same probably applies today to some of those at Old Trafford. They just wanted to be involved in some chaos.

2 minutes ago, Pedantic Pete said:

I saw the kill the bill protest yesterday and they had flags for everything..There were people walking beside each other with opposing views on their placards....SO TBF I think he might be right, now when there is a protest everyone just turns up..grabs the last banner or placard they used for whatever woke/unwoke protest they attended and just enjoy being there!

Not related whatsoever. He is making stuff up. Got form for this

The London riots of 2011 were triggered by a police shooting, but many who turned up were not protesting and didn't care about the shooting. They wanted to loot a TV or some trainers,  wanted a fight or to set a building on fire. Same probably applies today to some of those at Old Trafford. They just wanted to be involved in some chaos.

Moronic analogy. Now you are rowing back with ‘probably’

Errrr That's a bit different...No one got up today and thought..I am going to OT to nick a corner flag during a televised game! They may have turned up for chaos agreed but you said some went to get int he stadium and some went to nick a corner flag...That's clearly not right...Just admit it!

1 hour ago, Chris cooper said:

Yep we’d be facing a massive fine and a points deduction for that carry on today ! 

Of course we would, it’s the anti Saints agenda. The authorities just don’t like us, nor do the referees, the media or Uncle Tom Cobley. They see a average provincial club as a threat to the established order, so do everything to keep us down......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, whelk said:

Where is your evidence?

If we're at the "demanding evidence" stage, then...

3 hours ago, whelk said:

It definitely wasn’t the fans that got the game called off. Don’t believe the main stream media

?

34 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Ahh, fair enough. That video is funny. "Fucking hell man, calm down man."

They've had a shit old time the past 10 years or so. Good that they might have something to celebrate.

Just funny they went down there to celebrate promotion and got beat 2-1 by Exeter with an injury time winner after all that! 

11 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Apologies then, I only just got in from work so I'm catching up on everything that's happened.

NP and was just mocking an idiot poster

On 02/05/2021 at 16:16, JustinSFC said:

Front of Neville calling out the Glazers while stood in their own property.

If I was the Glazers I'd get security down there and throw the twat out.

They might be bad owners, but to stand there slagging them off while stood in their own fucking property, the neck on him.

I agree with you, Justin. Lost any last respect for Neville yesterday. Saying "this has been coming for 16 years, the Glazers deserve everything they get" ... you're right, he should be given a stadium ban. As indeed should they all. And as it's difficult to identify who was there and who was not there but agrees with the protestors, I would order Man Utd to play all of next season with no fans too.

I'm fed up with the man in the street complaining about private ownership. Put together your fan consortium and when you have enough to buy out the Glazers, then make them an offer. Until then, shut it. And be lawful and act with decency. They weren't complaining when they were winning things with the Glazer money. Now they're not winning, the whingeing starts. Stand behind your owners and manager. They have provided you with great times, and will again.

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, the saint in winchester said:

I agree with you, Justin. Lost any last respect for Neville yesterday. Saying "this has been coming for 16 years, the Glazers deserve everything they get" ... you're right, he should be given a stadium ban. As indeed should they all. And as it's difficult to identify who was there and who was not there but agrees with the protestors, I would order Man Utd to play all of next season with no fans too.

I'm fed up with the man in the street complaining about private ownership. Put together your fan consortium and when you have enough to buy out the Glazers, then make them an offer. Until then, shut it. And be lawful and act with decency. They weren't complaining when they were winning things with the Glazer money. Now they're not winning, the whingeing starts. Stand behind your owners and manager. They have provided you with great times, and will again.

Idiotic comment. How do you propose the man on the street ever have enough cash to buy something like United? Its not the fault of the average United fan that they aren't obscenely wealthy and it doesn't then mean that the owners can do whatever they like with the football club they happen to own. If you go down that line of thinking then presumably you'd be fully supportive of the super league or even owners loving the clubs abroad? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the saint in winchester said:

They were complaining when they were winning things, campaigning to get the Glazers out has been there the whole time, United fans even started a new football club on the back of the takeover. I get the feeling you're not to clued up on this topic or football fan culture in general.  

• Like 1

Anyone else seen the footage of 3 police dragging one lad round behind some police vans and giving him a kicking as he lay on the floor? They obviously though they were out of sight but the whole thing caught on camera phone. Compare that to how they policed the BLM riots, shameful.

3 hours ago, the saint in winchester said:

Hey you two should link up and talk shite to each other all day

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Anyone else seen the footage of 3 police dragging one lad round behind some police vans and giving him a kicking as he lay on the floor? They obviously though they were out of sight but the whole thing caught on camera phone. Compare that to how they policed the BLM riots, shameful.

No surprise is it. They'll be handing out banning orders like they're going out of fashion as well no doubt.

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Thats proper policing using the snatch squads. Maybe the lad will think twice next time when wanting to engage in some disorder. Police officer near lost his eye after getting a bottle to the face....all for what, who runs a bloody football club 

12 hours ago, the saint in winchester said:

Hi Mr Gao.

7 hours ago, woodsaint1 said:

Thats proper policing using the snatch squads. Maybe the lad will think twice next time when wanting to engage in some disorder. Police officer near lost his eye after getting a bottle to the face....all for what, who runs a bloody football club 

Proper policing for largely peaceful protests is wishing them all a nice day and showing respect for the protest isnt it? That’s how largely peaceful protests have been policed in the last 12 months anyway 

11 hours ago, Turkish said:

No. The video you're referring to is of 1 guy being moved away from the crowd and being restrained by 3 coppers, and one of them coppers punch him to the body a few times. He didn't get a kicking from 3 coppers. 

14 hours ago, Turkish said:

You could refer it to AC-12. "The only thing I care about, the only thing, is nicking bent coppers." Mary, Mother of God, the Baby Jesus and the flying donkey, we have material for Season 7 after all! :)

On 03/05/2021 at 21:09, Turkish said:

Hang on, it was a BLM protest wasn't it - the guy behind the flag certainly seems to think so judging by the fist...

spacer.png

On 02/05/2021 at 21:01, Matthew Le God said:

SrucKjuwSODHEBwQR6U0f5AIkn52-pGhztJ0zYFSEbyeWhMUInBEWYXHEAf34RIAHaM8r2C6w3SmwLRBoVVv8Y2NqIN4ryDijg=s750.jpg

8 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Juventus have been told that if they do not withdraw from the ESL they will be expelled from Serie A.

Be amusing if La Liga took the same stance with RM and Barca.....but know they would be committing suicide financially! 

6 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Be amusing if La Liga took the same stance with RM and Barca.....but know they would be committing suicide financially! 

Imagine a Real vs Barca Super League, just them playing each other 40 times a season without any lesser teams to disrupt the big games!

Sounds like something the worldwide soccer consumer would pay big money to watch.

8 hours ago, Useful Idiot said:

Imagine a Real vs Barca Super League, just them playing each other 40 times a season without any lesser teams to disrupt the big games!

Sounds like something the worldwide soccer consumer would pay big money to watch.

Is that nearly how it is in Scotland now? I am sure Rangers and Celtic play each other every other week?