Hammers tickets

Stud mark of doom

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Box said:

Why do some get preferential treatment? I got nothing despite being a ST holder for years.

Have you selected to be contacted/receive info from the club? I had selected no in the past and didn’t get a thing from them - last year I updated it and now get the communications.

Got nothing either - and when I logged in nothing to say "do you want to buy your seats for this game" - having suffered the Orphan seat problem, talking to the chap on the phone he said that the favourite seats or your ST seat part of the ticket site had been switched off for some reason which also switched of the electronic loading the game entry onto the season ticket - so you will get a paper one in the post. 

1 hour ago, Saint_lambden said:

No doubt there will be a fair few cockneys in the home end. Still tonnes of tickets on sale from looking just now. 

You're probably right, but you would hope the season ticket/membership schemes would prevent this. Unlikely to though as Coventry seemed to have a lot of support seen cheering their goal in the Itchen stand.

What restrictions, if any, are in place, if this reaches General Sale ?

Just now, Badger said:

You're probably right, but you would hope the season ticket/membership schemes would prevent this. Unlikely to though as Coventry seemed to have a lot of support seen cheering their goal in the Itchen stand.

What restrictions, if any, are in place, if this reaches General Sale ?

None at all. You can easily just create a new supporter number for someone, took about 30 seconds when I did it for the Cov game for taking a Saints fan who hadn't been for a number of years. 

3 hours ago, Stud mark of doom said:

My mate (who flagged it to me) got emails about it, but I’ve got nothing - despite being relentlessly spammed to give feedback seemingly every week.

sounds like the email process fell over at SFCs end. 

It does seem like many didn't get a message, thought it was odd when buying with a member yesterday ticket sales look really poor compared to the Coventry game at this stage. Suppose this one is midweek putting off families and also on BBC plus is more expensive tickets. 

6 hours ago, tunit said:

I had an email on Monday notifying me that the season ticket priority window was open. For those who haven't had any comms check what your communication preferences are with the club.

For us technophobes how do I do that? I have trawled around the Saints site and failed dismally.

Last day of sales today before general sale starts tomorrow (and the price goes up) doesn't look like much of a take up so far, guess there's a lot of home games coming up to pay for but thought the £15 price would have sold more. 

1 hour ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Generally it’ll be in your account against your profile 

Thanks TS, got there in the end, I seem to be set to accept notifications so not sure why not getting any.

Generally nothing remotely tech works for me so I shouldn't be surprised, amazed I booked W Ham tickets without issue, (assuming they arrive of course)

15 hours ago, JRM said:

Last day of sales today before general sale starts tomorrow (and the price goes up) doesn't look like much of a take up so far, guess there's a lot of home games coming up to pay for but thought the £15 price would have sold more. 

Trouble is its on a "school night" which precludes a load of families (with the added prospect of added time and pens taking the game beyond 10pm). Add in that it is a 7:30pm kick off which means knocking of work early to get through the traffic, plus its on the BBC to add an easy viewing option. 

14 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I’ll tell you what is a fucking joke, this “you can’t leave a single ticket” pony. The ticket next to me is spare, but my lad couldn’t couldn’t buy it because the one next to that is also spare. WTF…..

It is annoying, I have the same issue when I want to bring a mate with me, I always have to call the TO.

18 minutes ago, Hodds37 said:

Just got tickets.

any reason why it’s £20 for home supporters and £15 for away now!?

£15 price during season ticket holder / member sale period, £20 when on general sale. We have to offer same price to away fans, they'll sell out to season ticket holders so £15 is the price. 

Agree with others it's a pain not being able to buy leaving a single seat, when you call up they let you buy it no problem just online that does that but is annoying. 

8 hours ago, tunit said:

I sat in the new padded seats at the FA Youth cup game a few months ago. I did find them very comfy and they were much warmer on a cold night. Not sure I'd pay the £100s more for a season ticket in them however

The standard plastic ones do tend to give you a cold bum on a winters evening, for sure.  I always take something to sit on.  Result? No piles,,,,,

It's annoying when booking tickets for guests on the website it says you don't need to put an email in unless they want to be able to buy tickets and then doesn't let you go on unless you input one, especially since you have to do so for small children as well. Why would they have an email address?

Edited by TWar

20 hours ago, suewhistle said:

Glad I saw this thread: no email notification for the game although plenty of other posts from the club. Just booked in my row although not my own seat.

Yeah SFC certainly appear to have cocked up their coms on this one.  As a ST holder I received no notification of this going on sale (or the ST holder window), but I did get an email about the Newcastle game date being announced and the moving of the Watford game.

Thankfully I saw this thread and my ST seat was still available...

On 18/02/2022 at 14:11, Saint_lambden said:

No doubt there will be a fair few cockneys in the home end. Still tonnes of tickets on sale from looking just now. 

Probably not - they got 4,800 tickets, like Cov they'll probably be offered the other 300 if they sell the first allocation but they're not exactly flying off the shelf up there even at £15. Some on KUMB reckon it'll make general sale as midweek, TV and issue with trains if goes to ET.

1 hour ago, alehouseboys said:

Probably not - they got 4,800 tickets, like Cov they'll probably be offered the other 300 if they sell the first allocation but they're not exactly flying off the shelf up there even at £15. Some on KUMB reckon it'll make general sale as midweek, TV and issue with trains if goes to ET.

Considering I'm a regular commuter to London, the issues with the trains tend to be from the start of service to the end of the day.

12 hours ago, alehouseboys said:

I agree, there's no novelty factor for them as we've played West Ham so often even in the Championship, whereas Coventry have been down in league two and the whole city was up for an FA cup day out on a Saturday. 

I know from personal experience a trip from Essex to Southampton on a Wednesday afternoon, m25 / m3 you can never tell how long that will take, trains have been all over the place recently, plus West Ham have Europa league starting again the following week so the cup trip down here isn't that appealing. I'm sure they will sell them all still , not sure if they'll get extra tickets like Cov did but seems silly not to if they're going to have the whole end anyway. Police might want the extra segregation. 

Hopefully West Ham get drawn with  Barcelona or Napoli in Fridays draw that will distract them a bit. 

On 21/02/2022 at 20:12, alehouseboys said:

Thought it was replays from this round onwards?

2 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Thought it was replays from this round onwards?

Nope - I think they've scrapped replays from 5th rounds onwards a few seasons ago.

There were no replays in the FA Cup this year after 3rd round (usually there are replays in 3rd/4th round but due to covid/postponements they scrapped it)

4 minutes ago, nta786 said:

Nope - I think they've scrapped replays from 5th rounds onwards a few seasons ago.

There were no replays in the FA Cup this year after 3rd round (usually there are replays in 3rd/4th round but due to covid/postponements they scrapped it)

There were intended to have replays but the Covid cancellations put paid to them.