Nathan Tella

washsaint

36 minutes ago, Saint NL said:

Fingers crossed for him, it'd be some story.

Won the championship last year, Bundesliga this year. What's next for Tella?

We activate the previously unrevealed buy back clause. Tella cries and launches a #freetella campaign. 🙂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

First time ever Leverkusen wins the league, amazing acheivement, fair fuck alonso

Just seen 19 goals conceded all season, especially amazing maybe russ should watch a few games.

Great respect for Alonso rejecting the Liverpool approach as well.

Can’t believe he will miss out on those special European nights there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Great story for him, I'm sure this wasn't even in his wildest dreams.

Those Spurs guys must have totally jinxed Bayern. I reckon the best way to stop the City juggernaut is to give them Harry Kane.

56 minutes ago, Badger said:

Great respect for Alonso rejecting the Liverpool approach as well.

Can’t believe he will miss out on those special European nights there. 

I still think there's a good chance he ends up at 'pool tbh.  When managers announce they are leaving before the season ends their teams tend to drop off in intensity and results suffer, and obvs they have the opportunity to achieve something incredible!  It's unlikely he can better this season, so strong argument to get out whilst his stock is highest, unless he's waiting for Madrid.

Massive congrats Tella!  A player we can be  genuinely delighted for

51 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

On balance, I think this move worked out for him.

Definitely for winning a medal. He’ll want to cement a place in the team though, he’s only started I believe 5 times in the league.

Much better than going to Burnley though…..

2 hours ago, Barsiem said:

I still think there's a good chance he ends up at 'pool tbh.  When managers announce they are leaving before the season ends their teams tend to drop off in intensity and results suffer, and obvs they have the opportunity to achieve something incredible!  It's unlikely he can better this season, so strong argument to get out whilst his stock is highest, unless he's waiting for Madrid.

Massive congrats Tella!  A player we can be  genuinely delighted for

Nah they've already sorted their next manager, it isn't Alonso. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy_D said:

Started again tonight, before coming off at half time. Bayer Leverkusen scored late on to keep their invincible season going.

Yeah he was shocking for them in that first half sadly, can see why he's been a sub for them. Not sure if they went weak generally in that first half, but they were tons better 2nd.

Just now, Golac's Iron Gonads said:

How we needed this fucker all season, would have been clear at the top with someone that knows how to score at this level.

Yep, been saying that all season... Keeping him would've made the difference IMO